Can't believe it

Tallahassee was laying down, shooting stuff in front of him. I sat on one of the law chairs, watching him. "You know, I'm really sorry for being ignorant this whole time." I spoke up. "What do you mean, Eunice?" "It took me this long to figure out that Buck was your son. I actually had a son down South. That's why I tried to make my way back. Hoping he'd be safe. I was on a business trip. I...I regret even leaving home." I use my hoodie sleeve to wipe my eyes. "I hope you feel a little better that you aren't the only one running from something." I tried to smile at him, and he smiled back before putting down his gun.

"Yeah. Makes me feel a little better. You wanna shoot for a little while?" I nodded and took the gun from him. Little Rock had come down the stairs and joined us. She had shot twice and missed both shots. She grunted before Tallahassee started to speak. "A hint. Why don't you exhale slowly, squeeze the trigger?" She listened to his advice and tried again, actually hitting something.  

As Columbus and Wichita were about to kiss, we walked into the room. I smiled at the two of them. "Hey, a little help moving the couch? We're making a fort." Tallahassee said and Columbus nodded. When we were walking away, I laughed. "You're a total cockblock." "Oh, yeah?" "Yeah." He smirked at me and we walked back to where we were putting up the fort.

I had fell asleep on Tallahassee. Head on his stomach and his hand in my hair. We walked outside to see the hummer taking off. "I actually liked that car." I sighed, sounding a bit sad. I went back inside and started to pack my stuff. Anything that could help us survive, I packed. Until I heard them bickering again. I walked out to the place they were in, staring at the two with an angry face. Until I heard Tallahassee say he was going to mexico, shaking my head at him, i grabbed my duffel bag and slung my shotgun over my shoulder. 

Then they started bickering again. "Would you two please stop?! Like, Jesus fucking Christ! We only have each other left and you guys are making it hard to even be comfortable within 100 feet of you!" I cry out, storming outside and sitting down next to one of the cars. I didn't want to hear the rest of their argument. It already made me sad at the fact that they were splitting up. Tallahassee going to Mexico? God, you didn't know what I was gonna do.

When Columbus had got onto the motorbike, it made me sick. I rolled my eyes at the two and got into the passenger side of the new car. We soon figured out that Columbus could not drive a motorbike. "Hop in the car Evel Knievel. Let's go ride that roller coaster." "Thanks."

We pulled up to Pacific Playland or whatever the hell it is. Tallahassee opened his door and looked out of the car. He gave a weird look. Like being horrified and brave at the same time. "Columbus, Eunice?" "Yeah?" We both answered back. "I think they might actually require our assistance this time."

"Buckle up." Tallahassee told us both. "Yeah. Way ahead of you." Columbus said. "Time to nut up or shut up." I grabbed Tallahassee's hand and smiled at him before kissing it. He smiled back. We started to drive, moving quickly. Once we got through the entrance, we drifted and he shot at the zombies while still spinning. It was pretty fun. I squeezed his hand and we did a complete spin. Rolling over the zombies once, and then again. Following the #2 rule. "Double Tap."

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd have guessed that would be zombie killing?" I smiled at Tallahassee. "Probably nobody." Columbus spoke up. Tallahassee stopped the car and we all got out. We walked over to the water. "Oh,no. No." Columbus said as me and Tallahassee put our guns together in a bag. 

We heard shouting coming from one of the rides, and to nobody's surprise it was Wichita and Little Rock. "Hey they're up there. They're okay." Columbus said to Tallahassee and pointed his gun at the two girls. "Well what are you waiting for? That's your gal." I smiled at Columbus and watched Tallahassee pull out an air horn. "Go!" I yelled at Columbus before running off to Tallahassee.