Song: 21st Century Breakedown -Green Day

So here is the second chapter..... enjoy :)

"Hurry up Corey! Our plane leaves in twenty minutes!!!" Yelled Leah as we walked/ran through the packed air port. "Leah!!" I whined as I tried to keep up with her. I pushed,squished and shoved into people not caring about the annoyed looks I received from many of them until suddenly I crashed into someones back so hard i fell back on my ass. "Ugh!! .....Watch it dude!" said an annoyed male voice. I turned around and came face to face with a blond guy,he was wearing a black leather jacket and black skinny jeans and there was a red and white beaded rosary around his neck . He was taller than me by maybe a few inches and his shoulder length hair covered his left side of his face but I could still see his deep blue eyes.... and they were breath taking..... "Corey!!!" yelled Leah making me snap back into reality. "Uh... I..I'm sorry and I'm a girl... not a dude." I said standing up and picking my stuff back off the ground. "Corey c'mon!!" yelled Leah from far away. "Excuse me, and again my apologise" I said and ran past him towards Leah. Finally we were sitting in our seats with only five minutes to go when suddenly I realized my phone was missing. "Holly fuck!! My phone!" I said freaking out. "Oh for crying out loud Caroline! don't tell me you lost your brand new phone? that's like the fifth cellphone you've lost!" said Leah. "Ugh!!! I must have dropped it when I bumped against that guy!" I cried. "Ugh Corey you are so ...... irresponsible!!!!!" she scowled. "Omg it wasn't my fault Leah so shut up!" I said almost in tears. "Hey." said some one taping me in the shoulder. I turned around and there was the guy form earlier. "Oh..." I gasped surprised to see him there. "um... I got your phone,you left it behind when we bumped against each other earlier." he said  handing me my Galaxy back. "Omg thank you so much!!" I said taking my phone. "You welcome." he said and sat back down in his seat. "Wow he is cute!" said Leah. "you know...he can probably hear you." I said smiling. "So?!"  she said. "Its kind of embarrassing..." I hissed at her. "Why? its not like we are ever gonna see him again." she said. "Yeah... you are right!" I said and we both giggled. "About what.... do you think I'm cute?"  asked the blond boy popping his head above our seats. "Ugh...um...well she does." I said pointing at Leah. "Leah giggled and punched my shoulder hard. "Owch you b*tch!" I said laughing and rubbing my shoulder. "What about you? Do you think I'm cute?" he asked smirking. "Well...um I don't know." I said blushing and turning away to see out of the window as the plane toked off. "Oh come on Corey you know you dig him!!!" said Leah. "Shut up Leah!!!" I said blushing even brighter. "So...you didn't answer me." said the guy impatiently. "Yes I did... I said I don't know." I said still not looking up at him, "Its a Yes or No question." He said pushing it. "Ugh!!!" I groaned. "Okay.... Yes I think you are hot but so what?" I said pulling my hoodie on and sinking down in my seat. "Thanks I think  its cute how you are hiding your blush" he said laughing. I glared at him and stuked out my tongue. "Whatever...its not like we are gonna meet again so I'm not gonna let this ruin my flight" I said. "You wanna bet that we will meet again?" He asked. "Ill bet you on anything we wont see each other again as soon as this plane lands in Japan." I said. "Oh okay well I bet you on a kiss we will see each other again." He said smirking. Leah gasped looking at me with wide eyes. I laughed and rolled my eyes. "What are you scared?" he asked. "Are you challenging me?" I asked glaring at him. "Oooh never challenge her! she will do anything and I mean ANYTHING to prove anyone wrong." said Leah. "Oh is that so!?" he said taking a bite of a Hershey bar. I plugged my head phones on and pretended to fall asleep. "She is not going to sleep is she?! Damn I was having so much fun making her blush!" said the guy. "Nope shes just ignoring you," said Leah. "She does that a lot to people who irritate her." Leah added. The guy laughed and I smiled knowing this was true. "See...she is smiling because she knows its true!" said Leah. I tried covering my face with my Pikachu pillow but the guy reached over and snatched away from me. My brother had given me that pillow for my 14th birthday and ever since then I didn't let anyone touch it except for Leah. "Give it back!" I hissed jumping up and graving it from him but he had a strong grip on it. Many people were looking at the three of us weird and this made Leah laugh. This wasn't good,they were probably thinking we were planing to blow the air plane off because this old Lady's eyes were as wide as the moon and that made me giggle. "Give me...My...Pikachu!!!" I hissed at him and this time he laughed. "Give me a kiss then and I will give you your Pokemon back." he said pulling the pillow farther away from me. "What!? No!! I don't know you,you....FREAK!!" I yelled. "OMG I'm gonna kill you if you pull its tail off! Just let go people are watching us!!!" He was laughing but he still clung to my Pikachus tail strongly. I let go off the pillow and reached down to take his half way eaten candy bar from his other hand. "You traitor!" I yelled at Leah who was laughing like crazy. "It was just so funny!" she said still laughing. "Okay fine here is your stuffed animal,now...give me my chocolate back!" he said giving me my Pikachu back. "Say the magic word." I said smirking at him. "Please give me my chocolate back?" he said. "Fine and leave us alone!" I said glaring up at him. Finally we all managed to settle down and stay in our seats for the next 12 hours. It was boring and I slept throug most of the flight ,I had forgotten how long an boring it was to travel to Japan. Finally we landed,Leah and I graved our stuff. We were at the lobby when suddenly I felt someones arms around me. "Corey!!" yelled my younger cousin Effie. I turned around and hugged her. "OMG!!!" we both squealed like a pair of fan-girls. "Its been so long! and you are wearing the hat I sent you!" she said'. "Of corse!" I said. "Wow... Leah? is that you!?"  asked My older cousin Damian. "The one and only." she said smiling up at him. "Wow...um... you look...fantastic.." he said and Leah blushed. "Thanks Damian you look good two." She said smiling. "Well we should get going mom should be waiting for us at the house." Said Effie cutting their little moment short. "What about uncle Ben?" I asked. "Oh hes at work." said Effie, "As usual" said Damian as he picked up some of our luggage and we walked to the parking lot.