Chapter 7 Tick tock

Zacznij od początku

Kai: So the Great Devourer turned your brother into the Dark Lord?

Wu: It was all my fault. You four have finished your training. You must now focus on stopping from pythor, from collecting the fangblades. But never lose focus on the obstacles that lie within each of your hearts that holds you back from true greatness. Unlock your True Potential.

Zane: But how are we supposed to do that, Sensei?

Wu: It is up to each of you to discover. Now I must go on a personal journey of my own.

Jay: Where are you going?

Wu: To a place you cannot follow.

Cole: If you're going for Lloyd, the City of is filled with hundreds of Serpentine. You'll never do it alone.

Wu: I am going to find someone who can be of aid. The Serpentine have united and grown stronger and we will need all the help we can get.

(The ninja dropped him off at the top of a mountain.)

(Pythor tries to find the locations of the Fangblades.)

y/n: It says nothing about where the four Fangblades are hidden. Have our ancestors left us nothing? Where are they?

Pythor: This, here. This must be a clue. "When five fangs unite as one, the path toward the Devourer has begun."

Skales: Yes, when the five tribes unite. We've done all this. It means nothing. If you don't find out soon, the others will begin to ask questions, and soon they will start to think you don't know what you are doing.

Pythor: I know what I'm doing, fool. I'm trying to unleash the Great Devourer. Legend spoke of a map showing exactly where the four Fangblades have been buried. There must be something around here. Keep looking.

(Nya hangs up a missing Fangblade poster.)

Zane: Oh, this is silly.

Cole: You have any better ideas?

Jay: Hey, maybe Sensei is gonna go get the Samurai for help.

Kai: The Samurai? I'm sure she's—I mean, he's busy looking for the Fangblades as well.

Cole: Uh, is everything all right?

Kai: Yeah, yeah. Why wouldn't it be?

Nya: One hundred percent. We're not hiding anything. (Zane sense the 's presence and drops the flyers.)

Man: Hey, weirdo. You're making a mess of my store front. Yoo-hoo! You got a problem? (Zane has dropped the rest of the signs and walks away.) Maybe I should teach you a lesson on manners.

Kai: I'm sorry, sir. Sometimes our friend is in another world.

Man: He's littering all over the place.

Cole: We'll pick it up. So sorry.

Jay: Zane, what's the deal? (Zane shows them the Falcon.) Ah! It's the Falcon! Oh, my gosh! Every time we follow it, it leads us to good fortune.

Kai: Head back to the Bounty and wait till you hear from us.

Nya: But where are you going?

Kai: We're gonna follow the bird. Who knows, it could lead us to the first Fangblade. (The ninja follow the bird.) I guess good fortune is really far away.

(The ninja are climbing a mountain when Jay stops on a branch.)

Jay: (Panting) Keep going. I'll...I'll catch up later.