Chapter XIII. The Great Funeral

Start from the beginning

Daemion gives him a look "And you let her go"

"Lyanna needs her space, let her take it, Theon died in front of her too"

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

In Winterfell, I walk into the hallway stunned wearing my armour blood covers me and my hair, my wounds face and body still bleeds but I do not feel anything. 

I take the key from the soldier and open the cell which holds Emmon Frey and Leyton Hightower.

Leyton stands "We win" I nod still stunned "Who did we lose? something happens to Baelor?" I put the key in his hand "My grandchildren??" I look at him "Lyanna answer me!"

I stare at him in a broken voice "D..ae..r.on" Leyton walk past me running outside but the soldiers stop him "Let him be" They let him go and Emmon still sitting looking at me "Walder survived, he is downstairs with his mother, check on him" I leave him.

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

In Aemon's room, Aelor walks out of the bathroom after getting clean, Aemon sits on the chair, maester treats his eye wound. Alicia stands worried watching it.

"My Prince, my Prince. Let me see" Maester stitches up the horrific slash across Aemon's face "Gods be good."

Horrified, Alicia begins to panic "How could you allow such a thing to happen?"

Aelor stares at her "Oh I am sorry, I was busy with Viserion's teeth before trying to tear me apart" to the maester "It will heal, will it not, maester?"

Maester turns to them "The flesh will heal. But the eye is lost, Your Grace."

Aemon looks at the mirror angrily at his wound "I need eye batch, I want to attend the funeral"

Alicia argues "You will rest"

Aemon hits the chair "No!"

Alicia to him "Ow! What was that for?"

Aemon to her "That I'm no longer a child, I went to war, I get wounded and I will go on with my life"

Aelor to her "Mother, let him"

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

Flashback, Before ten years. In the middle of the night, I sneak into Daeron's room. I close the door quite behind me. Daeron hugs me from behind "I got you"

I giggle "Tomas"

Daeron turns me around and put his arms around me "Look who came late"

I smile "I have to make sure Father goes to sleep because he maybe beheads us"

Daeron chuckles "Well" I sit on the bed "What happened this morning?"

I sigh "I asked Father to travel to King's Landing and he refused and I do not even know why he did, he let me go to Hightower with you"

Daeron sits next to me "What will you do there?"

"I want to go the maesters there and the best soldiers learn from the city watch and the king's guard"

Daeron smiles "We can send you to the citadel, it's safer than King's Landing" I nod sadly "What is wrong? I will talk to Lord Stark"

I look at him "I want to go away, I want to see all of Westeros and after that what after the narrow sea and the mystery lands, I want to see the world, Tomas"