𝐍•𝐎; prologue ━ characters

Start from the beginning

wait but-
𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝

she frowned at the delivered message, not really expecting the person on the other line to be as rude as they were

she was about to text him again, until she heard footsteps walk across the marble flooring, her mom being revealed down the hallway.

"thank you, your done. i was just finna ride the bus." she expressee, getting up from her spot on the couch, putting on her boots as it was raining outside.

"don't rush me. im old." winnie laughed at her moms joke, standing there waiting for her mom to get her items and the both left for the door.

the sky was a pretty ombre color, with oranges and pinks mixed with each other. the clouds weren't noticeable but were still intact with the sky.

winnie stepped inside the black toyota, its grey leather seats being warm from the heaters connected to the car. her mother sat in the drivers seat, putting her seatbelt on and reversed the car to get out the driveway.

"alright so after school, im gonna pick you up and you gonna get right on the plane to go to new york. when you get off, your dad is going to be there to pick you up, ok?" she nodded at her mom, though she couldn't see her, replaying what she said in her head so she could remember it later.

"ok mom." she got on her messages, looking for best friend to tell about what happened.

i didn't mean to😭

i didn't mean to😭

😭😭
𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝

⧼𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲⧽

best it didn't work😔

wdym?

my number neighbor don't like me bro😔😭