Taking it Easy - Part Two: You Did What Now?

Magsimula sa umpisa

After which, Gabby took a breath. "So, they asked for a loan or an advance to buy a new place?" Matt bit his lip. "I may have offered in advance. I know, I should've have done that but..." Putting her hand on Matt's cheek, Gabby smiled at the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "Baby, I know that you did that because of your big heart. So, I know that." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, before taking a breath. "Ok, so here's the reason. I mean, we already know the prices here in Los Angeles are enormous." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, well aware that was the case. "And then Jay's thinking about the fact that he and Alex are going to have a family." Gabby then thought about it. "Oh..." Matt nodded. "I mean, yes.. I know that we have a lot to talk about. Heck, we've barely figured out where we want to have our office. And Jay said that he can wait for that, because he doesn't want to be too far for the sake of the kids; and I agree with that. But I am still thinking about it." Gabby took a breath, sighing.

"Do you want to tell me what you're thinking right now?" Matt took a breath as he heard Gabby say that. "We already agreed that we weren't going to talk about business today." Gabby then proceeded to grab Matt's hand. "This is different. This is something that's related to our family, and how we're going to work things out when it comes to our schedules." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, as he's grateful over the fact that she feels that way; after which, he leaned in and proceeded to kiss her softly. Just taking things nice and slow with his girl, Matt smirked as he tugged her body against his chest. "God, I love you so much." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, smirking due to the fact that she's incredibly happy with her amazing husband. Just cuddling up to him, Gabby smiled as she's just so happy right now. "So, I am just thinking about all the options. And I have a bunch of them in my head." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that. "What are you thinking right now?" Matt sighed as he looked at the woman he loves.

"I'm either debating between bringing all of the Hawaii operations to Los Angeles, or I'm going to leave them there and just have a mini office here in Los Angeles; and then in the future, maybe we add more mini offices around the country for future staff." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that. "Well, the truth is...I like that idea. It means that we can have staff located close to a little office and be close to their families." Matt agreed with his wife when she said that, as that's what he was thinking. "And this is where Jay comes in...." Taking a breath, Matt sighed. "He wants to know where we're going to set up our office. And he's wondering where we want to do it, because he wants to buy a place for him and Alex. He already has a place in mind, and it's near Santa Monica at the corner of Interstates 10 and 405; and he wants it to be there, because it's near the ocean." Gabby then realized why he wanted to be there. "For his PTSD?" Matt agreed with his wife when she said that, before taking a breath as he looked at his wife.

"Listen, I know that shouldn't impact what I want to do. But when I think about it..." Gabby smiled at Matt as she grabbed his hand, just calming him down as she understands what he's trying to tell her. "Hey, take a breath and relax baby. I already know what you're trying to tell me." Matt agreed with his wife as she told him that, before leaning in and proceeding to kiss her softly. "What are you thinking about it?" Gabby smiled as she looked at her incredible husband. "I think that you should do it. Also, I know that you're going to want to do it anyways." Matt sighed as he heard his wife say that. "But I want to do this together. I don't want you to feel like I'm forcing you to do this." Gabby shook her head as she heard Matt tell her that, as that's not at all how she feels right now. "And that isn't how I feel. I feel like you're doing it because you want to help our friend, which makes me proud to call you my husband." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby tell him that, as he loves her so much. "God, I love you so much." Gabby agreed with Matt.

"And I love you too, and that's why I think that we should do this. We should do this because we both know that you're going to want to do this anyways." Matt sighed. "I only want to do it with your permission. And Jay actually said that he might ask his brother to go in with him, so they'd pay half-and-half. I think we'd just do the down payment. I'm not sure yet." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "We'd have to talk to them about it." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she told him that, before smiling as he leaned in and proceeded to kiss him softly. After which, he leaned in and proceeded to kiss her softly. Just taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves, Matt smirked as he's really happy right now. "God, I love you so much." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that. "I love you too, and I think we have a phone call to make." Matt was a bit shocked as he heard Gabby say that. "Wait, so you mean that we're going to do it?" Moving close to Matt, Gabby smiled as she pushed her chest against his.

Wrapping his arm around Gabby as she held him close, Matt smirked as he loved the feeling of Gabby's body against his chest. "God, I love you so much." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "I love you too, and I am so glad that this is what we're doing right now; just holding each other close as we relax in bed, which is all I want to do right now." Wrapping his arm around Gabby's back some more, Matt smirked as he rolled over onto his back and cuddled up to his girl. 

"Not even this?" Putting her hand on Matt's neck, Gabby smiled as she leaned in and kissed the man she loves more than anything in the entire world

"Not even this?" Putting her hand on Matt's neck, Gabby smiled as she leaned in and kissed the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. At the same time, Matt wrapped both of his arms around her and grabbed the back of her head; that way, he can hold her close as they enjoyed this time with each other. And that's exactly what they're in the midst of doing with each other right now. They're enjoying a bunch of sexy time with each other. And there'll never be anything better than the feeling he has right now.