𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

The whole situation was even more terrifying for Sevyn because he wasn't talking at all. The way he slowly approached her and nonchalantly did things was like Michael Myers, the gunshot barely bothered him.

He grabbed her and dragged her into the bathroom throwing her against the wall as he filled the tub with cold water. Sevyn was still trying as much as she could but she could feel herself getting weaker.

"It's easy to stage a murder. Got away with Tina's and now yours." He finally spoke, his same cruel soul sucking voice was the same as it was years ago, piercing her ears negatively.

He grabbed her and placed her gently in the tub as he left the water running. He walked out of the bathroom, going to her MacBook where he sent the letter to everyone in her contacts list. He walked back into the bathroom, his eyes fixated on his dying daughter.

"I love you." He said quietly, Sevyn breathing slowly barely able to move.

"Fuck you." She got out in between soft gasps as her eyes started to roll a little. He smirked and closed the door, walking slowly out of the house confident he just killed her.

Dayvon woke up to a message notification, his ceiling being lit up as the phone came on

Dayvon woke up to a message notification, his ceiling being lit up as the phone came on. He ignored it and started to doze off again until a few minutes later his phone started ringing. He smacked his lips grabbing his phone, seeing the time being 11:42 PM, a million messages from everyone and India's contact calling him.

"What the fuck you want?" He answered, voice groggy and raspy.

"CHECK YOUR FUCKING MESSAGE DAYVON SEVYN KILLED HERSELF!" India screamed into the phone, he could barely register what she said as she was saying it but a few seconds of silence later he sat up as his heart sank.

"No she didn't...no-..no she-" He felt like someone had run over him a million times as he stood up. He put her on speaker as he went to his messages finding the text.

"I called the police...I'm on the way to her house right now.. I'm so scared." India was crying, her vision blurred by her tears as she drove through a red light not even caring.

He didn't reply, he couldn't even say anything; reading what "Sevyn" said to him had him shocked. He clenched his jaw tightly tears falling from his eyes. He ain't care about the letter, he ran out the room, and out the house getting in his car speeding off. He forgot Lola, who was in her room asleep.

He sped through the streets, shirtless in some gray nike shorts and slides not stopping for nothing. Once he made it, hella people were there waiting to see if a body bag or stretcher was coming out. They wouldn't let anyone in the house because off the bat the police knew it was a crime scene, James's blood trail was an easy giveaway.

"Fuck..man fuck." He ran his hands down his face as he fought his hardest not to look vulnerable and cry in front of other people. It didn't work and he couldn't hold it in anymore, India rubbing his back to comfort him.