by your side - tyler joseph

first imagine !! hopefully you all like it, cause i do! (-:

warning: triggers ahead ! be cautious because this imagine is sad and includes depression and anxiety.

---

The clock ticked slowly off the wall. For every minute that passed, Tyler felt as if it was a century. He sat against his kitchen sink cabinet, on the wet and cold floor, being the only one in the house.

Hot tears still steamed down his face, his hair tangled into his fingers. He couldn't really remember why he was sitting against the wall - just that he didn't like this experience.

Dark thoughts clouded his mind, and he reached for his small phone, shattered and almost out of power.

With the last strength he felt in his body, he texted two words to his girlfriend, Y/N.

"Help me".

-

You were doing the dishes, when your phone buzzed on the wet countertop. You looked over, reading the text quickly. Your eyes widened, it was from Tyler.

Knowing Ty, he was in trouble. You dropped your plate and grabbed the phone, rushing out the door, ignoring the screams of your parents telling you to stop.

You couldn't stop. You wouldn't stop. You didn't even take the time to get your bike out of the garage. You ran. You ran two miles to Tyler's house.

Your feet ached and you felt like fainting when you finally got there. You grabbed the key from under the mat and frantically unlocked the door, slamming it behind you when you got in.

"Tyler!" You called, looking in the living room. A faint cry came from his kitchen, and you ran in. He was sitting against the cabinet, tears streaming down his cheeks, replacing the once dried ones.

You sat down next to him. "Tyler, what the hell is going on?" You asked, taking his trembling hand.

He hiccuped. "I-I don't know. I got home and suddenly I fell to the floor, the anxiety took over. I don't know what happened. I started seeing things again. The schizophrenia is back, Y/N."

You stroked his hand, kissing his cheek. "You're okay, I promise you. I'm right here and I'll always be right by your side. You can stay at my house for the night if it will help you. You know how much my parents love you."

He smiled softly, the tears almost stopping but he rested his head on your lap, looking at your eyes in love. You leaned down and placed your soft lips on his plump ones.

---

it's kinda short but i really love it (:
requests are always open!
-cammi <3