o. 𝖺 𝗇𝖟𝗐 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍

Zacznij od początku

          "Whip out the eight pack, huh?" Jazmyn teased Eddie before he gently pushed her head off of his shoulder.

            "So is your full name Eduardo?" Buck asked Eddie as jealousy coated Buck's question.

              "No." Eddie answered him before he briefly looked over at Jazmyn with a 'don't you dare' look on his face.

           "People ever call you Diaz?" Buck asked again.

            Eddie shook his head, "Not if they want me to respond."

             "Somethings got to give," Buck persisted as he looked around the fire truck. "We got...we got Cap, Hen, Chimney, Buck. We can't just call you Eddie," he listed before his eyes fell on Jazmyn. "And Jazmyn."

         "Can't tell if he's being serious or not." Eddie looked around at the fellow firefighters.

         "I like to always operate under the assumption that nothing he says is serious." Chimney informed, which caused the firefighters to chuckle.

          "You can call me, Jaz, if that floats your boat, Buck." Jazmyn offered knowing Buck was trying to get under their skin.

Luckily enough for the 118, they have finally arrived at the auto shop. Captain Nash met up with one of the workers and it appeared to be that the boss of the shop, has an air nozzle embedded in his butt cheek.

"Okay, Hector, can you hear me?" Bobby asked Hector, who was struggling to breath. "All right, let's get him on his side. Maintain pressure on the wound. One three...one, two, three." he instructed his team as the firefighters lifted Hector off of the air nozzle.

"It's a hundred pounds per square inch of air pumped through his entire body." Buck informed them.

Hen put on her stethoscope before she checked Hector. "Breathing shallow, heart's racing. Air filled his stomach, his chest, even behind his eyelids. I'm more concerned about the space around his heart and lungs." Hen explained.

"Okay, Eddie start a nasal cannula. Chimney get him some morphine." Bobby instructed.

     "I'm on it," Chimney responded as he attempted to inject morphine, but the needle wasn't going through. "It's like trying to inject a needle into stone."

       "The pressure's pushing everything out. I can't even get air through the nostril." Eddie added.

         "Jugular venous distention, tachycardia, hypotension, diminished breath, we're looking at tension pneumothorax," Hen listed as she checked over Hector.

        "The air pressure is collapsing his organs. We need to get in there and drain the fluid," Bobby  stated once he knew what was going on. "Buck, I need you to get a 14-gauge angiocath. We need to start decompressing the pleural cavity."

        "Want me to help?" Eddie asked Buck.

        "I got it." Buck declined as he let his stubbornness get in the way of his job. He unbuttoned Hector's shirt and started to use the tools he needed.

"I'd go lower." Eddie insisted before Buck punctured Hector.

"What? Um, no. Second intercostal space. Midclavicular line." Buck argued.