Cloak, battle of minds, yellow eyes

Start from the beginning

Malfoy paused, he realised that Potter had a point, his father would be furious. Especially if he heard that he was fighting like a muggle, he'd have to get Potter another way.

"This isn't over" Malfoy said before he turned and left with Crabbe and Goyle following him.

"You okay?" Daphne asked as Harry walked over and sat beside them

"Yeah" Harry nodded "Malfoy being a git is nothing new"

"True" Daphne agreed "where were you anyway?"

"In a meeting with the headmaster" Harry answered

"What did he want?" Tracy asked

"Well, first he congratulated me on my quidditch victory" Harry replied "then he asked me about the marriage contract"

"He what?" Daphne asked

"He asked me about the contract and said he'd help me get out of it if I wanted, but I told him that I didn't need his help to get out of the contract then he asked me about the troll. I answered a couple of questions then I left"

"By the way" Blaise said "Snape wants to talk to you about the Malfoy incident, told me to tell you to come as soon as possible.

"I can't catch a break" Harry groaned as he stood up again

Harry had made his way to Professor Snape's office, he shook his head and decided to get this over with so he could go back to his room and fall asleep. He knocked on the door.

"Enter" Said the smooth voice of Professor Snape, Harry opened the door and walked in. He found Snape sitting behind his desk.

"Hello sir" Harry greeted

"Greetings Mr Potter, sit" Professor Snape ordered. Harry did as he was told and sat in the chair in front of the desk. "You are aware of why I've called you?"

"You wanted to talk to me about me beating up the spoilt brat and his pet apes" Harry answered.

"Yes" Snape nodded, hiding his amusement at Harry's description of the two boys "firstly I'd like to say I am impressed. Beating multiple opponents is an impressive achievement, especially when two of them are as big as Mr Crabbe and Mr Goyle. Have you studied martial arts?"

"A little" Harry replied

"A little?" Snape repeated slowly "from what I have heard from the other students, you fought better than one who has studied a 'little' bit of martial arts."

"And those students have much experience in fighting?" Harry raised an eyebrow "They would be amazed if they went to watch a children's karate tournament, apart from Malfoy but that's just because he hates all things muggle"

"Have you talked with Malfoy since the confrontation?" Snape asked

"Just before this meeting" Harry answered "Malfoy tried to confront me in the common room, he threatened to tell his father like a child. I reminded him that his father was probably going to be more angry at him than me"

"What makes you think that?"

"Simple, he tried to attack the boy-who-lived at Hogwarts and what's worse is the fact that he tried to do it the muggle way, then he got beat up in what was basically a muggle fight"

"Hmm, impressive" Snape said with approval in his voice "that's a very Slytherin tactic"

"Well" Harry shrugged "when in Rome"

"Indeed, but I have to ask, is there anything about the fight that you wish to tell me"

Immediately after saying this Snape looked into Harry's mind, Harry had no defences as far as Snape could see. Snape viewed the memory of the fight, he had to admit that Potter was impressive. His movements were quick but powerful, he would be a great dueller if he trained up. He picked up on Harry's surface thoughts, the boy was starting to realise something was happening, Snape decided that the best course of action was to leave before Harry realised what was happening and he did so.