Meeting parents, misinterpretation

Start from the beginning

"That pathetic squib?" Malfoy scoffed

"Malfoy he is clearly not a squib if he has been accepted into Hogwarts" Tracy pointed out "besides, you think he is weak because of his lack of magical strength but I'd like to remind you that the Longbottoms are also an ancient and most noble house. Besides, he's only in his first year so you don't really know what he's capable of. He has the potential to become a stronger wizard than you"

"Defending your boyfriend?" Malfoy sneered

"Thank you for proving our point Malfoy" Harry sneered right back "you're childish and arrogant, people like you are why the rest of Hogwarts looks down on us Slytherin's. Instead of gathering allies you are creating enemies, you may think you're at the top but unlike the rest of us, you'd be screwed in the real world."

"It's true" Daphne agreed "without your daddy, you're nothing"

"How dare you insult me?!" Malfoy drew his wand but then he found it flying out of his hand and landing in Potters left hand whilst his right hand had his own wand.

"No, go on, you were saying" Harry said as he absent mindedly tossed Malfoys wand up and down in the air.

"Give me back my wand!" Malfoy demanded

"What wand?" Harry asked as he dropped the wand in question on the floor

"You'll pay for this Potter"

"You'll pay in blood if you threaten me again" Harry warned "be appreciative I haven't snapped it yet, now Draco, you're a bit thick so I'll say this slowly. Stay away from me and my friends if you want to keep what little is left of your dignity, Daphne is my fiancée so if you bother her than you bother me and that is a bad idea if you want your face to stay to not be covered in blood."

"Are you threatening me?!"

"No, it was a greeting" Harry said sarcastically "what the hell did you think it was?"

"One day Potter" Malfoy said slowly "one day I will make you suffer"

"That day is every day I have to see your ugly mug" Harry responded as he picked up Draco's wand "now, unless you have anything else to say, take your pathetic twig back and stop bothering me"

Harry tossed Malfoy his wand but kept his own prepared, and it was a good thing he did so, as Malfoy immediately tried to hex him but failed as Harry quickly stunned him. Malfoy dropped like a sack of potatoes, Harry looked to Crabbe and Goyle.

"Boys" Harry said "would you mind taking this idiot upstairs?" The two nodded and carried the unconscious Malfoy up to his room.

"Our hero" Tracy sighed dramatically, the three took a seat as everyone else went back to minding their own business "so you two are engaged to be married?"

"Kind of" Harry answered "we really did just find out today, apparently the contract was made between our two families. But I don't want to force Daphne into a marriage so I will cancel it on my fourteenth birthday"

"Really?" Tracy looked at Daphne who was still holding on to his arm "I'm sure she wouldn't mind"

"Well I did at first" Daphne admitted "But I figured that if we're contracted we could get to know each other, I mean the contract doesn't officially take place until we're out of school so we might as well use the time productively."

"Is that your way of asking if you can be my girlfriend?" Harry asked with an amused expression

"Well, it definitely wasn't her way of asking if she could be my girlfriend" Tracy joked

"Well..." Daphne fidgeted in her seat "yeah it is"

"You want Tracy to be your girlfriend?" Harry raised an eyebrow

I'm not a heroOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara