Chapter 7- It is said to be cool

The car stopped at the school gate, Xia Wan unbuckled the seat belt.

With his movements, the potato chip package made a rustling sound in the palm of his hand.

Since Su Tang's voice, he didn't even dare to continue eating potato chips.

"I got off the bus," Xia Wan politely said goodbye, "Thank you for sending me."

Huo Yu nodded: "After the agreement is drawn up, I will send someone to send it for you to see."

"What agreement?" Xia Wan was stunned for a moment, and immediately realized that it was the cooperation agreement between the two.

"I'll ask people to make two sets, one to get the certificate and the other to fall in love." Huo Yu casually tilted his head, "You choose."

"The service is really thoughtful," Xia Wan murmured, seeing that Huo Yu was not angry, he paused and explained, "It's not what I said to the roommate."

"Oh." Huo Yu said, his voice was a little long, and he didn't know if he believed it or not.

As the signal light turned green, Xia Wan quickly jumped down and waved his hand behind the car.

The back was very brisk, with ease and excitement, and the youthful spirit gradually drifted away.

Huo Yu looked at it for a while, and tapped his fingers on the steering wheel unconsciously.

Su Tang's words didn't make him angry, on the contrary, he somewhat liked it.

The reason why he is always calm is because the nervous child in Xia Wan is really interesting.

Unconsciously, Huo Yu smiled and then restarted the car.

"Master Xia." Someone trotted over, "You're back, I've been waiting for a while."

Xia Wan turned around and saw that it was Huo Lin's driver, Zhou Shui, holding a food box in his hand.

"I know you like this, Huo Shao asked me to line up early in the morning. If you don't come, it will be cold." Zhou Shui said graciously.

"Which Huo Shao?" Xia Wan asked.

"Hehe, look," Zhou Shui laughed dryly, "Who else is there besides Young Master Lin?"

There is a fresh scent from the box, it smells really good, and it will definitely be delicious.

Xia Wan glanced down and saw that the package read: Pang's Crab Yellow Pack.

"You saw it too, Huo Yu sent me here just now," Xia Wan looked away from the box with difficulty, and said indifferently, "I won't take Huo Lin's things, you take it back."

He left as he spoke, but Zhou Shui followed closely: "If you don't accept it, Huo Shao will beat me in the leg."

But even if he didn't come, he still told Zhou Shui to coax Xia Wan well.

So before five o'clock in the morning, Zhou Shui went to Pang's to line up, and finally bought the crab yellow bun, which is Xia Wan's favorite, the other party will not be able to refuse, who knows...

"Then let him beat you in the leg." Xia Wan suddenly stopped.

"Master Xia..."

"I'm not some kind of Master Xia," Xia Wan smiled, "call me Xiao Xia."

Before, Zhou Shui always called the original owner Xiao Xia.

Even Zhou Shui could see that Huo Lin was just playing around with him, but the original owner didn't notice anything, plus because of his cowardly temperament and low self-esteem, he attracted those who like to worship high and step on low people to harass him.