"Yep"

~

The six of them are all driving off in the Twinkie to go get some gold.

"Alright you guys got rope?" John B asks the crew as he drives.

"Got it." Pope says.

"Grappling hook?" John B asks.

"We don't have a grappling hook we're not Batman" Pope rolls his eyes at the stupidity.

"It would be cool if we were though." Lexi states as she fiddles with a lighter she found.

"Pulley" John B continues to list things.

"Check" Kie says.

"Dark clothes."

"Got it."

"Flashlights?"

"Check".

"All right, good. We're ready" John B says as he parks the Twinkie. One of the back break lights are out but even if he knew he probably wouldn't be able to get that fixed.

"Let's go get rich guys." JJ says.

"First thing I'm doin with my money JB is gettin you a new van." Lexi says as she waits to be able to get out.

"Hey dont diss on the Twinkie." John B opens the door for everyone "wait wait." Everyone looks at him wondering what the fuck he has to say. "I wanna say thank you guys. Seriously. It means a lot to me that you're here tonight."

Lexi starts to grow fake tears at his 'touching statement'

"Always" Kiara nods.

"That was so touching bro. Made me cry." Lexi holds in her giggle as she continues the act and wipes her fake tears.

"Of course man" Pope gives him a handshake.

"I had no choice. If I didn't volunteer you would drag my ass." Lexi jokes. "Nah but on a real note anything for my big bro." She says more sincerely.

"All right, we done with this circle jerk? Can we do this?" JJ says looking at the group, clearly uncomfortable with the amount of emotion.

"God damn it Jay always ruining the moment." Lexi pushes his shoulder.

"Let's go get that wheat in the water." Pope gets out the van.

"Weed? Im up for weed." JJ says.

"Wheat I said wheat."

"After you ladies first" Kie motions for Sarah to jump the wall first.

Sarah jumps over the brick wall followed by Kie, Lexi, Pope , John B and then JJ. they all slowly walk to the house trying not to make any loud noises. All the sudden the motion light sensers go off causing everyone to fly into panic.

Everyone yells shit as they run behind a bush. "Flashlight" Kie says and everyone goes into even more panic trying to turn off any source of light.