Met the old friend♾️

Start from the beginning

Can I be absent tomorrow? I just have to go somewhere important; I said, Maybe when we enter this conference room, I won't be able to say what I'm going to say, especially since he'll be busy.

Let's talk about that later; I just nodded and opened the door for him.

Finally Zee is your here, I'll been waiting for since awhile ago; Sir Max says when we entered the room, I pulled him a chair before I looked at Sir Max but I saw that he was not with anyone, I thought his fiance was with him?

I thought you were with your fiance? Sir Zee says, "I sat behind Sir Zee and listened to them quietly."

He just go to Cr, I brought him with me because I want to introduce him to you, You know that I consider you as my brother; Sir max says, I opened the emails and checked if there was anything new and there was no opportunity
again.

Can't wait to meet him; Sir Zee says, "I took a deep breath, but suddenly, the reminder for tomorrow popped out on my screen." I smiled sadly before turning off my phone.

I closed my eyes before taking a deep breath. It's all past, but I feel like it all happened yesterday.

Max, tell your employees, It's really annoying they've been doing shit in the Cr; I stopped because of that voice, No... It's Impossible, Impossible, I slowly stood up and turned to the source of that voice, but I also regretted what I did when our eyes met. Nat?

I immediately turned away but I know It's already too late, My whole body started shaking again, Fuck please not now, I know that I had a mild panicked attack again and I hate this the most, I don't want to become weak Infront of him. He's only from your past life nuw, Calm the fuck down.

Nunew; I took a step back after he called my name, I pulled the necktie I was wearing because I felt like I wasn't breathing air, I was having trouble breathing because of his sudden arrival.

No, I don't want to experience that harshly thing that happened back then, I don't want to hear any bad words from the person I once cherish.

Nuw are you okay; I don't know but everything became blurry to me, I shook my head and held my chest.

You're the son of a rich man but you're a cheater, You just passed because you cheated; I covered my ears because of what my friend said.

Cheater..... Cheater.......... cheater....... Cheater... cheater... cheater.. cheater... cheater.... cheater.... I knelt because I lost my strength, Those people, Those people I once cherish did this to me, Those chants are always brings me pain... No I didn't cheat.. I didn't..

You're useless, you bring nothing but shame to this family; I kept shaking my head, I didn't cheat, I didn't please believe me.

How could you do this shameless thing, How could you; I shook my head on what dad says, No matter how many times he slapped me I didn't protest and just knelling Infront of him, Please believe me, I didn't cheat, I didn't....

Nunew, Hey; I removed whoever who's holding me.

Please.... Please.. B-believe me, I didn't, Please; I knelt Infront of dad asking him to believe me, I didn't cheat, I didn't, That wasn't true, That's all just a lie...

Don't touch me please; I beg whoever that person, No this is hallucinations this isn't real, They are my friends, They are my family.

( ZEE POV )

We all got shocked on what happened to nuw, After Nat called him he panicked like this and I don't know why Nat knows him, I'm sure they never met before.

Nunew, It's me zee calm down; I said because his whole body was shaking so much, What the hell is happening to him?

Please don't touch me; I removed my hands and looked at Nat who now also worried to him, How did he know nuw?

No this isn't real? How come? Nat say's, I don't know but I immediately came to him and hugged him tightly. I don't know what happened to me but I think this is what he needs right now.

I felt that he was getting heavier so I looked at him and saw if he had lost consciousness. But he said something.

Zane

Zane? Who was that? I carried him in the couch while max and Nat was still looking at us.

What happened to him? I met nuw lots of time and I think this is the first time I saw this scene; Max says, Nat came closer to me, Which surprised both Max and me.

Is this really him? Nat asked, and he knelt down so that nuw could be equal to him, Nat held his face, and Max and I were wondering, "Do they both know each other?"