2. Insta + Texts + Reality

Start from the beginning

@ollioop✓ Of course!

@peytonlist✓ My two favourite humans!!!

@bellaramsey✓ Wouldn't better grammar be best day ever lmao

@ollioop✓ One thing to know about me, I don't give a shit about grammar :)

@zendaya✓ If thats not true, I don't know what is.

@noahshnapp ✓ I'm hurt. Why did I not get a birthday post like this?

@ollioop✓ Because I don't like u /j

@noahshnapp✓ haha very funny.

Username2 HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKAIII!!!

Username4 happy birthday skai!

Username2 Omg! Happy birthday Skai!

Load more comments

After putting her phone away, She grabbed the packed suitcase before calling a car to take her to the airport. Putting on a mask, she slipped into the backseat of the Toyota Camery. It was clean as were most ubers in the small town. The driver put in the directions before turning up the music slightly. It was deja vu by Olivia Rodrigo. The song was actually not bad, but the radio jusp played it a lot.

"Nice house." It took Oli a minute to realize the driver whos name was Frank was speaking to her. She just smiled in return.

"No, really. What do you do? I've seen hundreds of houses here, but yours is by far my favourite," Frank said.

"I'm an actress," Oli said politely, not knowing what to do in this scenario. Frank seemed to physically perk up.

"That amazing! I've never driven an actress. Have you been in anything I would have seen?" Oli pretended to think for a minute, in actuality, she was just praying that something would get her out of this car.

"Maybe The Mandalorian? I was there for only a little while tho. Have you seen Euphoria?" She responded, not wanting to sound boastfulo. Although Oli was proud of her accomplishments, it made her feel awkward to showboat them.

"No." Fanks accented voice replied with startling power.

"Too many dicks. I'm not gay." Oli nodded. She wanted to slapback to that by saying I am. But she just sat there in silence. Soon, the driver got board of pestering her. He left her with one last verbal gift while unloading. "What is your name? I'll google you." By this point, Oli was uncharacteristly annoyed with the driver.

"Just search my reservation if you want to know so bad." With that, she lugged her suitcase out of the trunk, and went inside the airport. There were cameras there, of course. The paps had seen her instagram story, and were naturally interested. Most of the time, Oli was happy to talk with them, she just did not like the weird shots they took from across the airport. She saw one doing this, and held up a peace sign.