Two

Sigma sat across from you, his hands placed gently in his lap. Silence hung between the both of you as you and him tried to think up something to talk about. Finally, as your food arrived, Sigma turned toward you.

    "What do you think?" He asked, grabbing your attention. "Of the Casino, I mean," Sigma raised his fork, stabbing down into the small stack of waffles that he had ordered. You shrugged, a small smile forming on your lips. You cut your waffles up into smaller pieces, raising your gaze to meet his.

    "I like it here so far. It's fun," you explained, taking a bite of your breakfast. Sigma nodded, seeming satisfied with your answer.

    "That's good," He smiled, his gaze softening. His gaze drifted around the room as silence filled the space between you once more.

      "Would you like to join me later? For dinner, maybe? I have work I must complete later during lunch so.. that is, if you're free later, of course. Another thing that you admired about him was that he was always working hard, doing his best for others. That's how he caught your attention.

  Flashback~

     You walked through the front doors of the Casino, your travel bags in hand. You had come to stay at the Casino for what your boss described as a vacation.
     You currently worked for the Special Operations Division. Your boss, Ango Sakaguchi, had said that it would be good for you to have time off for a while. You really didn't agree to going on a vacation, since you couldn't care less about it. However, Ango had insisted that you did, saying that it was part of his plan and that I deserved it. I hadn't really understood what he meant by "his plan", but I agreed none the less.
    As you reached the main office, you immediately released your bags from your shoulders, dropping them to the ground.

    "Hello there ma'am, can I see your identification?" You raised your head, glancing at the person on the opposite side of the desk slightly startled. You nodded, glancing down at your bags anxiously.

     "Uh yeah" Nervously, you began to rummage through your bags, muttering to yourself as sweat began to form on your brow.