episode 6

after that night, india went to her work the usual per weekdays. after her shift she walked straight home then prepared herself something to eat, after dinner, she got in to her bathroom apartment and washed hair face and pampered herself to get some sleep. at bed, about to sleep; she turned off the lamp and notice that her window was half opened she walked, to get close to it to close it again as she was about to sleep. she got back in her bed when she felt something under her blankets, it was moving and suddenly surprised her with a cat's face.

"hi, there little one, what are you doing in here?" asked, india.

as the cat purposely bolted out of the room and suddenly jonas came inside of the room just as india was about to follow the cat. jonas then held india by the neck in his right hand and ripped india's shirt on his left. he pinned india down against the wall and removed all of her garments including bra and panty. he fucked her while they were standing and jonas laid her down in the bed and stretched india's legs wide open, then let her vagina sucked the life out of his penis, as jonas kept groaning india couldn't handle it anymore and started to moan as well, they are now having sex and both enjoying it when jonas suddenly muttered a slight tone in his voice.

"i am the cat." said, jonas
"what?" asked, india
"the cat. it's me." said, jonas