"Ooohhh nooo." He mumbled wide eyed.

Beast Boy quickly transformed and flew after Raven as quick as he could. Then just as he had almost caught up with Raven, a massive explosion caused him to fly forward into Raven and knock them both out of the air.

Hitting the ground hard, Raven some how bounced back onto her feet and threw up a shield arounf her and Beast Boy.

"Ugh!!" She grunted as the force sent her to her knees.

"Raven?!"

"I've got it!" She yelled back gritting her teeth.

"But Raven-"

"Shut Up! I... Have to.... Concentrate.." Raven strained back as she rose back to her feet.

Once the force was gone, Raven lowered her shield.

"We need to hurry." Raven said.

"O-Ok." Beast Boy said softly.

Taking off at and extreme speed, Raven and Beast Boy flew as fast as they could until after what seemed like hours, Raven came to another halt.

"Ugh!" She groaned as she fell to her knees and coughed up blood.

"Raven!!" Beast Boy stopped by her side and held her up.

"I'm fine." She told him standing up. "We're here so let's go." She pushed his arm away and walked through an area full of foliage.

Hesitantly, Beast boy followed after her with his fist clenched and his head hung.

When they got through, they found themselves in front of a cavern.

"Alright, this is it." Raven told him. "Once we get to the other side of this cave, we'll find your girl...along with others."

"What others?" Beast Boy asked her.

Raven shook her head. "It's nothing. Don't worry about it. Come on let's go." She told him.

"Wait!" Beast Boy suddenly reached out and grabbed her arm. "Are you sure Sunshine is on the other side of this cave?"

"On the other side of this cave is the city of Tretor. Over the last few years the city has been taken over by the Draeja. It's centered in the middle of our world and gives them enough ground to breed the Voar."

"Wait so they breed them!? Like:" Beast Boy bang both of his hands together to represent what he was trying to say.

Raven raised her eye brow at him as a sweat drop fell down the side of her head. "Yes Beast boy.." she gritted through her teeth. "That is how you make more of your own kind is it not?"

"Well ya but I can't imagine with all those spikes and-"

"ENOUGH!" Raven held up her hand to get him to shut up. "If this is the reason you told me to wait, just go ahead and save it for never because this conversation is pointless."

"Ugh actually... that's not the reason I told you to wait..." Beast Boy let out a sigh and scratched his head as Raven waited for him to continue.

"I know you don't remember or know anything about what life was like back home, or in the titans tower atleast. You don't remember me or any of the others, but I remember everything...."

Beast Boy looked down at the ground.

"On earth we helped each other out during missions and things like that, but here on this world you've been saving me and getting seriously hurt... it's not right. I don't want you to lose your life because of me Raven. I wanted to come rescue you and bring you home, but you've been doing just fine on this planet all along. Then I show up and you almost die...that's why I-.... I don't need your help any more. You can go now." Beast Boy clenched then unclenched his fist as if he was trying to keep from crying.

"Thank you for all of your help, but you can go now. I'll save Sunshine and go home and you can live your life how you wish."

Raven stared at Beast Boy in shock as he told her this.

"Beast Boy-"

"At the tower you always locked yourself in your room to be alone so maybe this is a better place for you anyway... Away from the idiots like me...."

Beast Boy walked up to her and kissed her cheek.

"Just be happy okay." He said before starting to walk into the cave.

Raven looked down at the ground.

"But it's lonely here." She wispered too softly for Beast Boy to hear.

"Goodbye Raven." Beast Boy said as he began to disappear.

"Wait!" Raven suddenly yelled as she threw up a shield in front of him.

"You think you can just walk of like that? Who do you think you are? Some big hero? You wouldn't make it out those caves alive, Beast Boy. Besides you almost kill me and then your just going to push me aside when you don't need me anymore? Ya right!" She spat at him.

"Raven-"

"I promised you that I would help you find that little girl and unlike SOME people, I don't go back on my promises."

Her words cut deep in Beast Boys heart and he clenched his fist in anger.

"Alright, fine!" He yelled back, but secretly he was happy that he'd get to stay with Raven a little longer.

************************

WHAT IS UP MY PEOPLEZ!!!

God I love you guys so much and I can't wait to hear what you think about this chapter. Lol tbh I have no idea how much longer I am going to make this book. I want to make it long enough where it is enjoyable but short enough where it doesn't get boring.

Anyway, if you wanna see something happen in the book just give a shout out and leave a comment in the story. I read ALL of your comments and I try to respond back but it's gotten sorta difficult. Heh, sowie.

Lol seriously though just leave a comment and I love hearing ideas. Keeps me inspired ;P

Love ya!

~Diamond Clark