𝟎𝟑 ﹞secrets

Start from the beginning

"Rin-chan, how could you say such a thing? Anyways, there's a hint of redness on your cheeks, oh my! Is this cold-hearted person finally opening up his heart to someone," Bachira said in a teasing tone, hoping to spike up some anger in his new found teammate.

"Shut up, you npc," Rin immediately fired back, with his eyebrows slightly tilting downward sloping.

"Harsh are we?" Bachira grinned, "so are the feelings-"

Rin interrupted before he could even finish his sentence, "yes, the feelings are mutual." Bachira didn't say anything but let out a small sigh and a smile afterwards.

I'm curious about how these two would turn out (referring to Isagi and Rin), Ego thought to himself, having both his hands clasped together.

──── BACK WITH NAGI & ISAGI

Both of the male figures were walking back towards the selected room. On the way back, there was nothing but silence... until they heard familiar voices as they enter the room.

"I wonder.. who'll we get to play," A certain male figure said, his hair had a lot of volume.. and was colored a nice light brown shade.

"I don't care who'll we play next, I'll show them no mercy at all," Barou claimed, with his head held high.. he probably felt no shame.

"Barou!?" Isagi averred, both of the male figures had their attention hooked by the sound of him, "and.. Naruhaya?"

"Huh...Isagi you know them?" Nagi inquired. Isagi turned towards Nagi and shook his head, signaling that he was aware of their existence.

"Let's play a match...together," Naruhaya insisted with a smile on his face, leaving his hand out towards them.

Isagi hesitated for a second but finally came around, "I don't see why not."

"I don't mind," Nagi added.

A few seconds later, a large black screen lighten up as letters appeared on it saying,

'MATCH MAKING:
Team white: ISAGI, NAGI
Team red: BAROU, NARUHAYA.'

   The four of them started to walk towards the automated doors that is supposed to lead them to their desired destination which was the field. Making their way through the hallways, no one dared to utter a word... all of them was trying their hardest to revise up a plan. Finally after a short five minute walk, which in their eyes it felt like hours since the four was extremely eager to play a match against each other, they all had arrived to their designated destination. As the four male figures spot a glimpse of the automated door leading towards the field, all of them rushed in, hoping to start the match as soon as possible.

A ball, a soccer ball to be precise, it was waiting on the field as it was directly placed exactly on the center of the field. The sight of this caught the four male figures' attention, they wanted all wanted to devour... here in Blue Lock, it's either devour or get devoured. All of them hurried and put on their selected coloured jersey and ran towards the field into their positions. The air was already starting to get tense, ears from both sides were waiting for the speakers to signal them to start. Tension from both sides started to arise, as the room was now quiet but soon enough the silence was broken by a simple sound of, 'start'.

It seemed like Team White will be the one starting with the ball. Precisely, Isagi was the one who had his right foot on the soccer ball. He had many things planned which was supported with his new found ideas that popped up into his head out of the blue. Nagi always knew that his teammate would have a plan or strategy revised up, so he was left with no other choice but to trust his partner. Isagi was aware of Nagi's trust, therefore he ran towards the goal with the ball in his control. Meanwhile their opponent, Naruhaya and Barou was surprised, why would Isagi just simply run up towards the goal... but this was no time for thinking. Naruhaya caught sight of this and ran full speed at Isagi, barely managing to end up in front of him.

"You're pretty slow," Isagi criticized his opponent with a sly smirk.

"Shut up," Naruhaya responded back, he was clearly mad... of course, anyone would've felt some sort of hatred towards the person who criticized them.

Isagi was pretty unbothered, he didn't care about his opponent nor their emotions, he just wanted to win. Therefore, having the soccer ball in his control, he dribbled against Naruhaya with the aid of his spatial awareness... was it really spatial awareness? He was able to see and predict what would happen more clearly. Whatever it was, Isagi continued to play as if he didn't experience something new, as he successfully got pass through Naruhaya, he quickly ran towards the goal. Naruhaya was trying his hardest to catch up but failed miserably.

At this moment Isagi neglected the fact he had a teammate, so he mindlessly allowed his state of mind to enter the flow unconsciously. Running to the goal, he finally reached his shooting range, slowly yet elegantly letting the soccer ball out of his grasp, allowing it to directly fly towards the goal. The ball was now in air-borne, it had a nice small curve and yet it was spinning rapidly... as the automated ai failed to block the ball, speakers in the room started to let out a noise which was signalling that Team White got the first goal.

"Barou, Naruhaya... you guys are no fun."

────
1371 words

hii, i'm so sorry this chapter took so long, especially when it was pretty short... i've had no motivation and most of these were written throught the week at 11pm to 12 am, if there are any errors please do let me know! I'm so sorry if this chapter's quality wasn't the best, i'll try to make the next chapter better. If you have any suggestions or criticism please do tell me !