School

I'm so sick of school. I mean, really were supposed to go to learn and have a better future but honestly I don't see a good future with all this drama. I can't wait to graduate but I'm only in tenth grade. People can just be so cruel. In kinda of a quiet girl I sit in the back corner of the class. I do all my work. I don't get in fights. I eat my lunch in the library, and yet people still find a way to make my miserable life just a little more miserable.

Get up. Come on get up, you have to get up you have to go to school, right now that's the only thing that's working for you, well at least education is.

I keep saying that in my head every day so I get up, because honestly if it weren't for my education I probably wouldn't get up in the morning

"Leah,time to get up." my mom yelled up the stairs, my mom is a outgoing person, really nice she works two jobs since the divorce.

"Leah-" she yelled.

"Yeah I'm getting up." I said cutting her off.

I get out of bed get dressed and go downstairs for breakfast.

"Hey little sis." my brother Jeremy said. My brother is popular, he always has girls over and he is everything I'm not. I guess you could say that he is the king and high school.

"Hey Jer" I said

"Do you wanna ride to school." He said. We weren't like most brothers and sisters we didn't pick up each other we had each others back.

I don't want to go to school but I've going one way or another I don't want to ride the bus so I might as well ride with him.

"Sure thanks." I say with a frown.

"Nothing just tired." I respond nonchalantly. My brother didn't know people bullied me. I didn't want anyone to know,I didn't want My little sister Lydia or my little brother Tyler to know nor my mom and dad. The reason why Jeremy didn't know is because he's in 11th grade and I'm in tenth so I only see him in the morning and in the afternoon at once or twice in the hallway so he's not there to protect me for the rest of the day.

"I know when your lying and you're lying right now so spill," He says in a serious tone.

"Nothings wrong I swear." Like hell I was gonna tell him that I was being bullied. I mean in two years you won't be here so I need to pull together and face the world with my chin held high.

"You sure?" He asks

" Can't be more sure." And he left it at that

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

The drive to school was silent. The whole time I was thinking about my life and if I had a purpose.

When we got to school I went to the bathroom to fix my hair and of course of all the people I find the biggest bully in school, well to me at least, Emily

"Eww look it's the thot," Emily said and her friends Sarah and Mimi giggled.

"Look I'm not trying to cause any trouble, just let me wash my hands and I'll be out if your way."I said looking at the floor. Emily comes over and grabbed me by the throat and says, "As long as you're here you'll be nothing more than trouble and a waste of space." She let go of my neck would still probably has a red mark they walk out one by one.

I wanted so badly to go find my brother throw myself in his arms and cry like I did when I was little, but no I couldn't I had to be strong this. I walked out of the bathroom holding my tears back, I go to first hour which thankfully emily is it did I take my seat and Mrs. Hoyle started speaking.

"Good morning, we have a new student and his name is Cole Clearwater." Then a boy walked in he must be Cole. He is so tall, He had to be at least 6.2 ft, he has a nice tan and bright blue eyes with specks of green in them. He was wearing a muscle shirt, It showed off his defined abs. He also was wearing skinny/ripped black jeans. He looks like the kind of guy my brother would hang out with and they kind of guy that would have girls hanging all over him.

There was something about him that I cant put my finger on.

"Would you please sit down in an empty seat and I'll be by in a second to fill you in on our classwork." He's walking down my row, and he sits next to me. Oh my god! He is even hotter up close.

"Hey, I'm Cole," Cole said looking directly in my eyes.

"I-I know, I'm Leah." This is awkward, he could have sat by any other girl yet he chose to sit by me.

I dropped my pen and Cole picked it up for me, I went to grab it and my hand brushed up against his. When it touched i felt electricity running through my whole body. But when I pulled my hand away it stopped. He smiled at me, Oh his simile, his teeth were white and really sharp.

"Thanks," I say as a blush creeps up on my face.

"No problem," he replied. The bell rang and the next two classes flew by and now it was luchtime. I don't eat in the lunch room I eat in the library. I get in line and get my food and I'm walking towards the door when I spot Cole, he was surrounded by girls. I knew that he would turn out to be this kinda guy. It was only a matter of time.