Chapter 15: Loot and Boot

Start from the beginning

I scrunch my nose in distaste at the thought of Sasuke ruining Sakura and Sensei bestie time.

"Arghhggg FiiiIIInnNEEE" I grumbled, my lip slightly curled in disdain, I flipped my hair behind my shoulders and walked off to sharpen my kunai before we left.

Today would be the day that Zabuza came, however it may not be a fight we would be getting. I had sent a clone in Gato's place, I used my chakra control to mimic Gato's chakra signature in the clone. This time Kakashi would heavily injure Zabuza and I would kill him. I want the Kubikiribocho as my signature weapon and Zabuza would not hand it over alive.

Haku however would live, He has so much life to live and a Kekkei Genkai that should not be wasted.

I waited outside for Tazuna, Kakashi and Sasugay to finish up inside as they cleaned their plates and what-not.

I sharpened my kunai absentmindedly as all these thoughts flooded my head. The sound of the door opening snapped me out of my daze, sending the knives all over on the ground. I scrambled to pick them up and throw them in the correct pouches as they walked past me, not waiting for me to finish.

Once I caught up I could hear Sasuke scoffing at me, His pitch eyes narrowing in annoyance.

"You better not drag us down, I can't expect you not to screw up... Your just a weak civilian born" The ravenette spat, his words felt like a knife to the gut. I turned my gaze to Kakashi who was in front of us, I felt my rage churn in my stomach as he didn't even bat an eye. Tazuna glanced at us with furrowed brows before turning to the masked man, certainly expecting him to defend me.

.

.

.

We walked in silence as the bridge came into view, I was too tired to bother snapping at Sasuke, I instead turned my focus on the battle ahead. I focused a miniscule amount of chakra to my ears, enhancing what I could hear by tenfold. The sound of a body plopping silently in the mist caught my attention, The mist was considerably thick, it was perfect to test my mix of Jutsu on.

"Be on guard, This is Zabuza's Jutsu at work" I called out before Kakashi could, The chakra channelled in my ears retreated back to my reserves.

Kakashi had us surround Zabuza in a triangle. The sound of Zabuza's voice broke the silence like a kunai against a mirror.

"Sorry I kept you waiting Kakashi, I see you still got those brats of yours. That one is still trembling.... Pathetic." His voice rasped, I took a kunai in each hand and raised my arms in an X formation across my chest.

I felt the empty void of hidden chakra signatures around us, about seven clones surrounded us, the tension thick enough that you could cut it with a kunai.

I heard Sasuke's comment about him 'trembling with excitement' and couldn't help but giggle in a manner that sounded like a psych patient.

I could almost hear Zabuza's raised eyebrow through the mist.

'Someone's a bit ballsy' Inner raised her eyebrow with a grin, Her tone was pretty much a signal to go.

I rushed forward and closed my eyes, rushing towards the clone in front of me and destroying it with a quick slash of my kunai. It took very little effort to kill off the other clones. Almost too easy......

I could practically hear Sasuke grit his teeth in annoyance, The little civilian girl took down his targets.

"So you could see they were water clones, The brats are improving... Looks like you have a rival Haku" The sound of Zabuza and Haku footsteps slightly muffled by the mist.