Neibolt & Splitting Up

Y/N POV
"Okay. Look. That's where Georgie disappeared. There's the Ironworks. And The Black Spot," Bill explains, "everywhere it happens, it's all connected by the sewers. And they all meet up at the..."

"The well house," Y/N exclaimed.

"It's in the house on Neibolt Street."

"You mean that creepy-ass house where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?"

"I hate that place. It always feels like it's watching me."

"That's where I saw It. That's where I saw the clown."

"That's where It lives."

"I can't imagine anything ever wanting to live there."

"Can we stop talking about this? I can barely breathe. This is summer. We're kids. I can barely breathe. I'm up here having a fucking asthma attack. I'm not doing this."

"What the hell? Put the map back."

"What happened? What's going on?"

"I got it. Hold on."

Everyone kept staring as the projector kept going faster and faster, flipping through multiple pictures. It showing up and coming out towards us. One of them kick the projector down to try and turn it off and another opens the garage door.

"It saw us. It saw us, and it knows where we are."

"It always did. So, let's go."

"Go? Go where?"

"Neibolt. That's where Georgie is," Bill says as the group all ride on their bikes to the house.

"After that?"

"Yeah, it's summer. We should be outside."

"If you say it's summer one more fucking time..."

"Bill! Wait!"

"Bill! Bill, you can't go in there."

"This is crazy."

"Look, you don't have to come in with me. But what happens when another Georgie goes missing? Or another Betty Or another Ed Corcoran? Or one of us?Are you just gonna pretend it isn't
happening like everyone else in this town? Because I can't. I go home, and all I see is that Georgie isn't there. His clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals, but... He isn't. So walking into this house, for me, it's easier than walking into my own."

"Wow."

"What?"

"He didn't stutter once."

"Wait! Um... Shouldn't we have some people keep watch? You know, just in case something bad happens?"

"Who wants to stay out here," Bill asks then everyone but Beverly raised their hand.

Everyone but Bill, Richie, and Eddie ended up staying outside. After straws were pulled. Bill, no matter what, was gonna go in but Richie and Eddie pulled the shortest straws. I looked around at the group that was left outside.

"What are we supposed to do now that they went inside," I ask.

"I don't know, just talk I guess," Bev said.

"Well that's kind of dull," Mike told the group.

"C'mon I'm sure there's something we can talk about," Ben said.

"Not really," Stan said, pushing the curls out of his face.

"Well we don't really hang out with everyone being new to each other. Why don't we ask questions like what's our favorite x or y," I explained.