" Hello there, Darling~ " (🎨)

A/n: Art above is mine. If you're interested in my other social media's, I have TikTok. My username is _witloph_art_!

𓏳   𓏳   𓏳   𓏳   𓏳   𓏳   𓏳   𓏳   𓏳   𓏳

A normal, sunny day like no other at Welcome Home. Although, for you. It was all new and adventurous day. You had recently moved into the neighborhood, and was wondering around on the streets of the neighborhood, lost in thought, and exploring you're surrounding with much content and curiosity.

However, yellow skin colored, dark blue haired puppet was watching and studying you from afar from his porch. You two had met a few days prior when you were loading your stuff into your house. He had showed up out of no where and greeted you to the neighborhood with the sweetest smile, and loving personality. He was so kind, caring, loving, and very charming. It was hard to look for him dark black eyes that always stared with such intense interest. Eager to learn and know from the naked eye.

However, Wally wasn't about to let a chance of talking with you again get away from him. You seemed to be bored, or lost in a train of thoughts. " Oh neighbor! Hello! Ha, ha, what are you doing out here in such a gorgeous, afternoon? " Wally questioned you, the same smile he wore the day of you moving happy flexing in your direction.

"Oh! I'm just getting a touch at the neighborhood, actually! Is there anything I can help you with? " (Y/n) questioned him as they walked over to him and home now, feeling comfortable to start a conversation with the two now.

Home made a little creak noise to catch Wally's attention. It seemed to do the trick, since he seemed to be red a little red in the face? What did Home say to him? No matter, it wouldn't stop Wally from talking with you now. " Oh, that's wonderful! If you need help with the neighborhood, or even at your place- I'd be delighted to help you, neighbor! " Wally replied with a bright smile, and he gently clasped his small hands together as he looked up at you. Wally looked up at you in such a love struck manner as he got lost in his thoughts.

You're eyes were so gorgeous to him, everything about you was so amazing. Perhaps Home was teasing him about his crush on you? Yes, yes he did. Home knew he cared for you, and loved you dearly. Wally couldn't help but babble on and on about you to Home while he painted, baked, or daydreamed about you two together. Even with Poppy would teach, you came to mind most of the time. It was so hard not to think about you!

" Wally? Are you alright? " (Y/n) questioned Wally, he seemed to be in a trance! Lost in his thoughts. Perhaps the fascination of his favorite fruit, apples. Red apples to be exact. You knew a few facts about him, thanks to Julie, Eddie, and especially Barnaby. He looked so cute looking up at you. Like a lost puppy or child, looking up at the only person that felt comfortable and safe around.

" You're so gorgeous, neighbor.. " Wally said, staring up at you intensely. His black eyes seemed to form little hearts in them while he looked up at you. The moment his mind registered at what he had just confessed. Wally was immediately nervous, and embarrassed, but only a little. He wasn't lying, you were absolutely stunning to him, but to confess a little bit about his feelings towards you worried him. What if you didn't want to be friends anymore? What if you didn't feel the same way as he did? What if you and him never spoke again?

Wally's heavy thoughts paused as he felt you're hands on his shoulders. His eyes looked up and into yours, his smile remind on his lips, but his eyes told another story. " Thank you, Wally! That's so sweet of you to say. " (Y/n) repiled, looking down at him with a bright smile, and a blush on their cheeks. They continued to stare down at each other in silence for a few minutes. Lost in each others thoughts.