"oh now y'all wanna double team me. kaizen, what happened to us?" cameron asked, pointing at himself with a hurt look on his face. it was like kaizen being with zyaire was just getting more and more unbearable for cam. zyaire had been noticing it the whole time.

"you left me outside, by myself, in the dark, in the cold, while i was panicking. ion know why you think i'ma just be cool witchu' after that." kaizen shook his head.

he was honestly unbothered by cameron now. having got over all of the hurt and wrong that cameron did to kai, he couldn't find it in himself to care for his existence anymore.

"so y'all did know each other?" jaz asked. she was starting to get confused because kai told her earlier that they never met.

"oh you dat bitch ass nigga who left him!" zyaire's mouth dropped in surprise, kaizen face palming himself.

'i should've never said nun', kaizen sighed.

"what the fuck you gon do about it?" cameron asked, kazien and jaz shaking their heads in disappointment.

"i'm sorry, jaz. we might have to do something by ourselves next time." kaizen said as he ignored their arguing.

"it's ok, kenny. let's get them out of here before they cause a scene." she nodded, grabbing cameron's hand. she managed to pull him away from zyaire and get them out of the establishment.

"let me out, let me out." zyaire said, trying to move kaizen out the way.

"i can't, dada. i gotta pay." kaizen sighed as he waved the waiter down. the waiter held up a finger and said give them one second. kaizen nodded his head, seeing that he was taking another table's order.

"hm, let me out." zyaire tossed his card onto the table before trying to move kaizen. "please, baby. move."

"i can't, ion want you to get in trouble. you might fuck around and get arrested if you go out there and fight that boy. we'll catch him some other time, aight?" kaizen spoke as he put his phone in his pocket.

"kaizen, please get the fuck out my way!" zyaire huffed, laying his head back against the booth. he didn't want to let cameron get away without catching a few punches. zyaire was irritated that kaizen wouldn't let him get to cameron.

"i'm not finna repeat myself and stop yelling. you making a scene, shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down. i'm not finna say it again." kaizen muttered to zyaire who was just staring at him. zyaire brought his bottom lip into his mouth with a slight smile on his face.

"i like it when you try ta' put me in my place, it's sexy." zyaire mumbled, laying his head down on his shoulder. 

"stop it." kaizen sighed as the waiter had finally came back. "can we get the check, please?" kaizen looked up at him.

"of course, i will be right back." she said, turning around and leaving.

"why you ain't tell me it was him?" zyaire asked kaizen, wrapping his arm around his waist.

"because i know you, you was gon' act an ass if i did. seems like i was right about that." kaizen shrugged as he rubbed his thumb along zyaire's jawline.