"I love you so much." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, well aware that's the case. "Hey, I know that baby; and I will always know that you love me more than anything in the entire world." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, after which he watches as she proceeded to cuddle up to him once again; after which, Matt wrapped his arm around her and kissed her forehead softly. "So, back to what we wanted to talk about. We want to talk about what you brought up, and that's the thing that you're worried about." Matt sighed as Gabby said that, before running his hand up and down her back. "Yeah." Gabby then proceeded to stroke his chest again, making sure that Matt is nice and calm. "So, about this thing about you being an absent father." Matt agreed with his wife as she said that, wrapping his arm around Gabby nice and tight; after which, she laid her head down on his heart as they relaxed in each other's arms. Smiling as Gabby did that, Matt turned his head and proceeded to kiss her forehead softly. "God, so comfortable."

Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, well aware that was the case; after all, he's always comfortable when she's in his arms. "So, back to the topic that we want to talk about." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, well aware that she was comfortable. "Oh, I'm well aware of the fact that you're very comfortable in my arms." Gabby smiled as she laid her head down again, before stroking his chest as she put her hand down; after which, Matt turned his head and kissed her forehead softly. "It's about me not wanting to be an absent father." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, well aware of the fact that he was worried about that. "I want you to remember that's not going to be something that happens. And I can already say that because I have the evidence to prove that." Looking down at Gabby when she said that, Matt was a bit confused. "What are you talking about?" Gabby looked up at Matt, smiling at him. "I'm basing it on how you are with Matteo and Noah. Baby, you balance everything perfectly." Matt took a breath, sighing.

"Well, I hope that I do." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that because he most definitely did and does. "Baby, why are you second guessing yourself? Matt, you're a great dad, you know that." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, before turning his head and kissing her forehead softly. After which, Matt ran his hand up and down her back and just held Gabby close to him. Running his hand close to her lingerie, Matt smirked as he went to play with the strap that was on top of her shoulder. Smiling as he did that, Gabby laid her head down before turning her head and bending down to kiss his chest; after which, Matt wrapped his arm around her waist. At the same time, Matt turned his head and smiled as he kissed her forehead softly. And let's just say that this truly is perfect, as Gabby is really comfortable. "I know that I'm a great dad, but I'm starting to think about being a great husband." Gabby looked up at Matt again when he said that. "Hey, you're a great husband baby; that's the truth, and you don't have to worry about that." Matt sighed.

After which, Gabby grabbed his hand and proceeded to intertwine their fingers. "Baby, look at me." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, proceeding to look down at the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "Matt, I love you; and I wouldn't tell you about this, if it wasn't true. Matteo and Noah love you more than anything. And if they we're toddlers, then I know that they would be jumping all over you all the time." Matt laughed as he heard Gabby say that, as he could definitely see that being the truth. "Yeah, that makes sense. And I think that our baby girl is going to do the same." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, before laying her head down on his chest again; after which, he wrapped his arm around her back. He then stroked her back and smiled due to the fact that this is perfect, and boy is he happy over the fact that they're currently holding each other close. Turning his head, Matt smiled as he kissed her forehead once again. Anyways, what's better than the two of them holding each other close.

He then went ahead and started to think about what it'll be like if they have a daughter, which he most definitely wants to have. "I can really see that happening for some reason." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, smiling due to the fact that she's just happy to be holding him close. After which, Matt decided to wrap his arm around her some more; he then put his hand on her underwear and stroked her butt with his thumb. And let's just say that Gabby loved the feeling of Matt stroking her butt. As weird as it sounds, she also finds that it's really sexy. "God, that's so damn sexy." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, after which he turned his head and kissed her forehead softly. "You're sexy." Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her that, before smiling as she ran her hand down his chest. "And that's why I want to be able to spend this time with you more often, before we have three kids." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, laying her head down some more; at the same time, Gabby turned her head and bent down to kiss his chest.

"So, when it comes to balancing business and family; you're going to work..." Matt sighed. "Maybe I can take weekends off, and do business 9-to-5 during the week." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, liking that. "But there is something else that we need to think about." Matt looked at Gabby when she said that. "What are you talking abut baby?" Gabby sighed as she looked down. "Listen, I don't want you to worry about this; but I know that we need to talk about this, because we need to think about it." Matt agreed with his wife when she said that, looking into Gabby's eyes. "And what's that?" Gabby took a breath as she looked up at Matt. "Listen, I know that you don't want to be an absent father, and I already told you that you aren't going to do that; but the truth is, there are going to be times where we both know that can't always be the case." Matt just looked at Gabby when she said that. "And what would that be?" Gabby sighed as she looked up at the man she loves. "Travelling." Matt looked at Gabby, before smiling at his wife.

"God, that's going to be so much fun." Gabby was confused when she heard Matt say that, before looking up at him. "How is us being away from our kids going to be a lot of fun?" Matt was shocked as he heard Gabby say that, before putting his hand on her arm. "Wait, you don't want to take the kids with us if we have to travel on business?" Gabby smiled as she heard Matt ask her that, as she didn't think that was that he was planning on doing. "Okay, we definitely need to talk about that and get on the same page." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, smiling as he looked at her; after which, he proceeded to bend down and kissed the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "I want to bring the kids with us on business trips, and there's a reason for that." Gabby was a bit confused when Matt say that. "There is?" Matt smiled when Gabby asked him that question, before kissing her forehead softly. "Yeah, there is." Gabby smirked as she heard Matt say that. "And are you going to tell me what that is?"

Matt smiled as Gabby ask him that. "I want our kids to see the world, and I want them to see all the places where we can have fun together. Like I already said, I don't want to be an absent father when it comes to them kids; so, that means that we need to take them with us." Gabby took a breath when Matt said that, because she knows that they need to talk about this. "Okay, I know I'm the one that said no business; but this is something that we need to talk about. I mean, we're talking about us bringing our kids on the business trips with us. So, I can't help but wonder; what if our friends want to bring their kids with them?" 

The Caseys, 2023: Family Life, Part 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें