Part 41

Bulbul Pandey had left with a look full of attitude. 
The reception telephone rang again .
AD: KYA CHAHIYE BOLO SAAF SAAF ...
OTHER: LAGTA HAI MAUSAM DEKHKE AAP BILKUL PRABHAVIT HO GYI. CHALIYE ACCHI BAAT HAI ...

GAUTAM TEWATIYA , DEAN OF NEHRU COLLEGE OF ENGENEERING SE HUMARA  CONTACT KARAYIYE . 25 MINUTE HAI AAPKE PAAS .

The call ended again abruptly .
AD reported the entire conversation to DSP . Having no other option left , he ordered to do as they say .
HM with Cheetah left for the college.
AD stayed back . She studied the blueprint of the hospital .

Suddenly,  she saw some police officers entering the hospital through the main gate .
She ran towards the exit door , which would meet the staircase and lift section directly . While running,  she wore her helmet and checked her gun .

She came to a sudden hault when she saw some police officers climbing up the stairs quietly .
One of them noticed her and instantly gave a signal to his companion.  They both started climbing faster .
AD sensed that they may be the miscreants in disguise.  She held one of them by his collar and pulled him Down,  making him fall .
The guy: MADDAM HUMEIN BULBUL SIR NE ORDER DIYA HAI UPAR JAANE KO .
She widened her eyes in shock .
AD understood that BP had taken his step which he had warned of earlier .

On the other hand ,
HM AND CC reached the college.  The lectures were in progress , so they decided not to panic anybody . They with a calm face reached the dean's office and requested him to cooperate.
The dean looked afraid of them . He refused to go with them .  so they forced him out of the cabin  , saying it was an emergency situation  .

While going back to the jeap , HM'S eyes fell on a group of teenagers,  sitting on a bench , facing her backwards.  They were laughing at a poor guy,  who was doing situps holding his ears . Somebody seemed as if counting it , but was inaudible. 
HM ignored the fact and walked away .

Back in the hospital,  AD loaded her gun and sneaked up . The officer whom she had met  teamed up with her . They spread in different ways to stop their other teammates to take any further action. 

She met two of them , climbing up the staircase to the third floor . She pulled both of them by their jackets and pinned them to the wall . She closed their mouths and whispered.,
" DON'T DO ANYTHING FOOLISH.  STOP YOUR TEAMMATES.  WE NEED A BETTER STRATEGY "

" PAR BULBU..."
" MAIN DEKH LUNGI , AB BAAKIYO  KO ROKO "
The 2 scrambled down the stairs , while she headed upwards .

She reached the corridor and saw another officer kneeled down beside a locked door . She was probably waiting for her mates to give any further signal . AD checked all the possible outlets to check any guard  , but their were fortunately none . All the security cameras were already taken care off by SS's hacking skills .

She hurriedly crawled up to the officer and covered her mouth from the back. The officer thought it was probably a miscreant.  She elbowed AD had in her stomach.  AD fell on the ground with a thud. 
The sound alerted the miscreants,  along with the hostages. 
A guy with a pistol, opened the door slightly to check the surrounding.  He found everything clear and went back inside .

Actually, AD was fast enough to grab the officer back by her arm . She covered her mouth and had surrounded her arm in a strangling position. 
AD peeped to check and found everything in place . She left the officer, who was panting now .

The officer still thought she was harmful to her . She , as a reflex for self protection,  went to punch her when she was keeping an eye on the door .
AD caught her hand in time and twisted it  to her back . She whispered close to her ear
"I AM GENUINE.  BULBUL PANDEY NE GALAT STEP LIYA HAI . WAPAS JAO NEECHE ."
THE GIRL : " WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU !!!!"
THEIR VOICES HAD AGAIN ALERTED  THE MISCREANTS. THE DUO HEARD THE DOOR OPEN AGAIN .
WITHOUT WASTING ANYTIME,  AD grabbed her by wrist and pulled her downstairs  .
The lady understood that this police was really not connected to them , else she would have pushed her towards the guy with a pistol. She looked at AD  while AD looked ahead , running down the stairs as stealthily as possible.