Chapter 15

GEMINI didn't reply the text message because he had nothing to say. It finally happened... His parents eventually knew about him and Fourth. Fourth was sick and his mom wanted to talk... What can be worse than this?

[ PHONE CALL ]

Gemini stared at the phone screen and didn't plan to answer the call which was from his mom, Lady Photjanee. 

[ NEW MESSAGE RECEIVED ]

- Please answer your phone, Norawit! -

[ PHONE CALL ]

Gemini was caught in the middle. He grabbed his phone and rushed to the balcony. Locked himself there for few minutes. He answered the phone call without Fourth knowing. 

"Hello..." Gemini slowly greeted.

"What is your relationship with Fourth?"

[ DEAD SILENCE ]

"Meet me at my office tomorrow." Lady Photjanee commanded in a very strict voice tone. She ended the phone call sooner than expected.

Gemini sighed while clenching his teeth. It was sooner than he thought. How did she know? Did someone told her? One of his friends? No, they would not do that.

Fourth was sleeping sound on the bed. Gemini was looking through the balcony glass door. He was afraid of their future... How can he live without him? That person is his everything...

He has to meet her tomorrow morning, so he have to ask for someone to take care of Fourth for a couple of hours. Fourth was too sick to be left alone. He decided to call Mark and asked for his favor.

"Thanks." Gemini said and ended the phone conversation. Mark will be there to accompany Fourth when he's outside.

Slowly he opened the balcony door and carefully lied himself next to his boyfriend. Fourth was in a deep sleep and was facing him. He smiled, fondled his face for few seconds. He promised him to be back as soon as possible tomorrow...

.

.

The doorbell rang.

The main door opened. Gemini invited his best friend to come in. Mark stepped in and that was his first time in Gemini's condo. He didn't know that the condo existed before due to the secret. 

"He's sleeping. Please take care of him for me. I will be back soon." Gemini said. Mark nodded.

Gemini opened the bedroom's door and sleeping Fourth was shown. He bought something for Mark and asked him to eat if he's hungry. He was in rush.

"Don't worry friend. Just go." Mark said. Gemini nodded.

"Okay." Gemini smiled and left to the main door. His mom was waiting in her office.

Gemini drove to the hospital to see her because that was where she works. She was a senior doctor along with his dad. After almost half an hour, he arrived.

He parked the car but didn't get out of the vehicle for almost 3 minutes. He was preparing himself to face Lady Photjanee. 

- DR. PHOTJANEE -

The nurse knocked on the door and announced that Gemini was there to meet her. 'Come in' was said from the inside of the room. The door opened by the nurse and Gemini slowly stepped inside.

In the heat of the moment, their eyes met. 

Lady Photjanee was sitting on her chair while staring straight at him. She told Gemini to take a seat. Gemini obeyed.