💌┊you're vocal(ist.)

Start from the beginning

1 AM in the morning, he sipped his honey lemon tea sleepily.

while his left hand is holding his phone, his eyes are staring at the chat he had a few hours ago with the cafe owner...

a bit regretfully.

if he said he's completely fine now, then it's a great lie he just confessed.

actually, he does feel better it's just there's still this tiny bits of uncomfortable feeling deep down his throat.

although, taehyun is sure it'll be gone by the morning if he treats it now.

a cafe performer.

taehyun started being a cafe performer since a year ago.

even though he doesn't get to perform on a big stage. a stool chair and supportive audiences is more than enough for him.

it's everything to him.

for once, he really felt like an artist.

he may not be popular outside of his hometown, but everyone in the town sure knows the famous 'golden boy'.

the cafe performer who has golden voice, his addictive versatile vocal. a good-looking boy who does live music every weekend in to_morrow coffee and bakery.

if becoming a rockstar is impossible for him, then he'd settle with this. the simple but a happy life he has.

... though obviously he won't reject the offer to join an agency if he ever given the chance.

-- - . 。˚🌙 . ⋆ ˚ - - -

"hey, you're here!" soobin exclaimed, happy to see his beloved performer.

soobin jumped from behind the counter excitedly, then he engulfed the younger in a long warm hug.

not just business partner, soobin also sees taehyun as his own brother and vice versa.

"are you seriously fine now? the last time i visited you, you were still taking medicine." soobin asked, worriedly. he knew how stubborn taehyun can get and push himself to the limit.

"totally, nothing to worry about." taehyun assured, but of course it didn't really convinced soobin. to let him pass just like that.

"no, I'd feel bad if your sore throat worsen the next day. can i at least make you something? ginger or chamomile tea, perhaps?"

"a honeylemon tea is fine."

"coming right up!" soobin hurriedly went to his station, and make taehyun's favorite tea.

while waiting for his drink, taehyun decided to set up his things. preparing the stuffs he needs to start the live music event. something he'd never get bored of.

the atmosphere is nice, likewise.

taehyun can never get enough of the beautiful warm fairy lights decorating the cafe's ivory plain wall.

with how the regular customers greeting him in familiarity, and tell me who's able to forget the special aroma of roasted coffee bean; which you (usually) can only find in cafes.

especially when it's made into the final product right in front of you, nothing could ever compare the smell of freshly brewed coffee.

or... except, the smell of fresh served pastry. the second it came out of the oven, the delicious aroma it brought will immediately fill the entire room.