Arnav  : your mom ?

Mrinalini : she is dead.

Arnav : oh sorry ! Even my parents are dead.

Mrinalini : oh sorry ! Don't worry I'm there for you.

The sentence told by a little girl of his age made a huge impact on him. She is the first person in his life who have told him that they are there for him.

Mrinalini : next we don't have any classes ! What are you planning to do ?

Arnav : don't know !

Mrinalini : i will take you to a place.

Arnav : ok !

After their lunch they started walking towards the extreme end of the compound of the school. The school is located in araku ( a hill station and valley region in andhrapradesh ) they reached al little higher place. As there are guards near to that place. No worries for the safety. 

Arnav : it's really nice.

Mrinalini : i'll always come here because it makes me feel like someone is there with me as the cool breeze touches me. But now you are there with me.

Arnav looked at her and smiled. 

Arnav : it's really nice. Look there. They are flying.

Mrinalini : i really want to do that one day.

Arnav : don't worry let's go when we grow up.

The 10 years old kids grew up along with each other in the boarding school and even their affection for each other after they are done with their schooling. They even managed to join in the same college for studied astronomy. They felt bad that they have to separate as they are done with graduation.

Arnav  : i'll miss you mrinu !

Mrinalini : i'll miss you too !

Arnav : in which college you are joining PG ? Did you decide ?

Mrinalini : dad wants me to study abroad ! Same like him. 

Arnav :  but we thought of moving in together and get married right ?

Mrinalini : but I don't know if he agrees.

Arnav : mrinu ! I can understand. But this is your life. Your father never wanted to sacrifice his dreams for you and left you in a boarding school where most of the students are orphans like me who don't have anyone. But you are sacrificing your dreams .

Thud ! Mrinalini slapped arnav hardly. She could see the traces of her fingers on his cheek.

Mrinalini : never ever say that you are an orphan. Idiot ! Who am i ? Don't you feel anything for me ? Am i nothing for you ?

Arnav  : mrinu ! I'm sorry. You are the only person who is there for me. I'm really sorry.

Mrinalini : if i am not leaving tomorrow i would have stopped speaking with you for a week. 

Arnav hugged her tightly she hugged him back and started crying.

Arnav : mrinu ! Please don't cry ! Don't waste your precious tears. I think you should speak for yourself.

Mrinalini : I'm scared.

Arnav  : i want to tell you something !

Mrinalini : what ?