CHAPTER | five

Aa the plan made Jungkook took off next day

Aa the plan made Jungkook took off next day. His mother literally whined like a baby because she want her son goes to meet her soon to be son in law in new clothes. As per his mother wish he left for shopping with his mother. Jungkook always wear baggy clothes so the problem is he wanted to wear baggy clothes but his mother insist him to buy a pair of beautiful clothes. After roaming for 2 hours in the shopping mall Mrs. Jeon choosed a pair of beautiful clothes. He took some make up products of Dior and left for the house.
Jungkook got frustrated by his mother. Because she is behaving like teenage girl.

At 8 pm XXX restaurant ;

Jungkook, Mrs. Jeon left for the meeting place. Iseul have exam next day so she suggested to stay at home nd study. The car stopped in the parking plot. Soon some men with gun came to open the door. They are Kim's bodyguard ordered to bring them inside the restaurant safely.
Inside Taehyung nd his whole family are sitting in the vip section like they owned the place. Taehyung is looking so handsome so all are drooling over him.

Taehyung looked nervous

Taehyung looked nervous. He felt like his heart became a maniac to see Jungkook. Why out of sudden he is feeling like this? Is it because he got a crush on him or someone else? Taehyung looked up and his eyes fell on the most beautiful person he have ever see in his life. The beautiful angel Jeon Jungkook looking all beautiful in this clothes. Thise beautiful pale skin, hourglass waist and those cherry lips which kook is licking in time.