Part 1

"Sakusa get it get it!!" Sakusa ran for the ball following Atsumu's request as they were about to lose the match.. It flew by like a gunshot to quick to see he couldn't get to it on time but at least the taller male tried. Atsumu ran up to Sakusa and hugged him without a warning "Ew you germ get away from me.." but Atsumu wouldn't let go "Damn it why must you be so clingy" Sakusa whispered to himself leaning into the hug taking off his mask letting his guard down causing Hinata to burst out laughing taking photos sending them to his newly found friend after Argentina, Great king AKA Oikawa Tooru. "Get a room!" Bokuto came rushing through towards Hinata his very own disciple yelling on his way around the court. "Omi let go now it's been like 2 minutes I'm getting hot" Atsumu whined getting all sticky from his sweat knowing Sakusa will get him to have like 5 showers before there next hug he didn't want that he wanted hugs to be normal but waited for the right time to ask.

"Oh, uh right go away germ lets hit the showers we are all very dirty its gross" Sakusa snapped back quite quickly realizing he hadn't let go, this felt normal somehow, but he didn't like touch so why..? "HINATA HINATA LETS GO GET ICECREAM" Bokuto yelled dragging Hinata along the court towards the exit forgetting to shower god what does he do without Akashi "WAIT IDIOTS COME SHOWER" Sakusa yelled hoping it would work but what would that do they are idiots oh well, so it was by then just Atsumu and him.

After showering the team negotiated to decide to go out for dinner to celebrate for at least making it to finals it was a close win but sadly they didn't make it, they were chilling talking at an Italian resteraunt, the moon was full and it started snowing so it was quite cold and a certain germophobic male forgot to put on winter gear. As Sakusa was sitting alone shivering due to the cold over by a balcony overlooking the ocean where you could see dolphins most of the time, Atsumu came up to him and handed him a scarf trying to help him warm up he didn't want someone so special to him to get frostbite he would be sad and possible depressed knowing he could've helped. "So, Omi-Omi.. I hope this helped and I have something I wanna tell you.." Atsumu took a deep breath and his eyes lit up there were fireworks but why, so he quickly checked the time 12am 1/23 it was new year's he must've forgotten "I really- "he was cut off by Sakusa, Sakusa was kissing him!? Was that a yes to his confession..? it was oh-.

Atsumu pulled away shocked and Sakusa looked worried.. "Was I not meant to..?" "Yeah of course you were meant to I am just surprised your so cold to me Omi I just didn't expect a yes.." Sakusas eyes widened in shock he felt the same..? Sakusa kissed him again pinning Atsumu against the rails and deepened it. "GET A ROOM GROSS" Bokuto came and disrupted their session of coming out with how they feel, Atsumu was panting as he wasn't given any warning at all it was all so sudden. Sakusa backed away spraying the two males with hand sanitizer and intertwined his and 'tsumu's hands together and they walked back towards the restaurant to eat something he was hungry after that, craving pasta.

After that everybody in MSBY was silent not a normal silence but an awkward silence nobody questioned Sakusa THE germophobic just kissed Atsumu whist deepening the kiss giving Hinata a nosebleed as he just witnessed the whole thing.