Teen Fiction

This chapter will include the participants, their entry book, the judge they are assigned to, and the informations such as whether their books has included mature themes and/or if there are any LGBTQ+ seen in the entry book. 

Participants, please follow your assign judge and if you would kindly help me double check whether the information I have included in this chapter is correct. We will not be able to begin the judging phase unless everyone has followed the third rule in this award book.

Judges, please wait for my go signal before you start reading. You will be given 3 weeks (unless two genre or category you applied in started at the same time, you will be given an extension) to accomplish 5 books and submit the review to me. You can either place them in the google docs and then submit it to me, or you can send it in the dm one at a time. The choice is up to you ^^. You are required to read up to 5 chapters. However, if the participants made a request and I accepted it (so far, the only reason would be if the chapter is super duper short), then the number of chapters to be read will be extended. 

This part applies to all. PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE YOUR USERNAME OR BOOK TITLE, OR UNPUBLISHED YOUR ENTRY BOOK. It will be hard to find you through the list of forms in the comment section. If you would like to change your username, please immediately inform me so that I can inform your judge. Judges, please also do the same so that I can update your username in the genre that you are assigned in. 

Judge # 1: 

1. strawberry1d- The Smirk of an Oracle 

Mature: Yes (depression, suicide, death, and flashing images), LGBTQ+: No

2. HappyEndingWriter - There's Only You 

Mature: Yes (abusive relationships, rape, sexual harassment, drug use), LGBTQ+: No

3. aminnu - Broken heart: Throneful friendship

Mature: Yes, LGBTQ+: No

4. countryfresh - Nerd Next Door

Mature: Yes (16+), LGBTQ+: No

5. TasneemWrites9 - HER, AMOR INFINITUS

Mature: Yes (16+), LGBTQ+: No

Judge # 2: 

1. ViniShah2 - What's wrong with my fan? (Note: Requesting the judge to read minimum of 10 chapters due to each chapters being short)

Mature: Yes, LGBTQ+: No

2. LadyMaryAverman- Nevergolden (Screenplay)

Mature: No, LGBTQ+: No

3. raggety - Falling

Mature: Yes, LGBTQ+: Yes

4. SaraSmith11 - The Physics of Love

Mature: No, LGBTQ+: No

5. Olvaaarrdd - Mixed kid woes say what's up

Mature: No (moderate cursing), LGBTQ+: No