"Science, baby," she laughed.

"Come on. Wait out of sight," he said, grabbing her hand as they ran back to where his motorbike sat behind the bushes.

"Holy shit. It's working," Coral realized hearing the hissing of breaks coming from the train. Peaking through the bushes they could see the train slowing down as it approached the red flashing lamp post.

"How long do you think it'll take them to get the cross off?" she asked when the train came to a complete stop.

"No idea," JJ responded.

"Shit, get down," JJ hissed a few minutes later as a vehicle came to a stop by the signal light.

"Who the fuck is that?"

"They must've called back to the railyard."

"That's not part of the plan."

"Okay, well you go out there and tell them that then," JJ responded, sarcastically.

Giving him a dirty look she flipped him off, "Shit, they're taking Topper's jumper cables," she said, watching as the railyard employees unhooked the cables and threw them in the back of their own truck, "Topper's gonna be pissed," she whispered.

"I'm glad you've got your priorities straight."

"Shut up," she responded, "In all seriousness, though, they've had enough time, right?"

"I don't know," he replied, shaking his head watching the signal light turn green, "The train's starting."

"We gotta go help them."

"Yeah, let's go," he agreed, moving around the bike. Swinging his leg over the bike he pulled the keys out at the same time as something fell out of his pocket.

"Hey, you dropped something," Coral said, reaching down and picking up a money clip with the initials M.C. stitched on it. Recognizing the money clip full of money she raised her head to stare at JJ, "Why do you have this?" she questioned.

 Recognizing the money clip full of money she raised her head to stare at JJ, "Why do you have this?" she questioned

"If I'm gonna be accused of being a thief, might as well get something out of it," he responded, shrugging.

"You said it wasn't a big deal. What happened at Kie's?"

"Coral, we don't have time for this. Get on," he told her, hearing the train whistle blow.

"No! You're gonna tell me why the fuck you have Mike Carrera's money clip, JJ. Does Kie know you have it?"

"Are you serious right now?"

"Yes I'm fucking serious! You stole from our best friend's dad, hell, you stole from my boss! What the fuck where you thinking?" she yelled

"I was thinking if people are gonna say I'm just like my ole man then I may as well act like him too!"