Phos Esker

Name: Phos Esker (for now)

Age: Er. I'm, not quite sure about this one. I never really kept track. Ask someone else would be my best suggestion.

Gender: Haven't thought about it much, though I think most people would consider me an it? Call me whatever you'd like.

Physical Attributes: Well, uh, I'm not really sure how to describe myself. Um. Think about, whatever smoke you can think of and then imagine it squashed together into a sphere. That's basically my head, sometimes. It changes every once in a while, don't worry about it. The rest of my body kind of changes sometimes too, but like I said you don't need to worry about it. I keep it gray and clawed if that helps your imagining.

Background: I'm a shopkeeper. That's the simplest way to put it. I run a neat little store here and there, stocked with all sorts of stuff. Opening times are posted on the outside window, make sure to check frequently because they change each week. You can usually find me behind the counter when the shop is open, and if I'm not there just ring the little bell hanging on the wall. There's a stand with shop rules right next to the door, do not break them, this is your only warning. The shop changes stock (and location) every few weeks so if you see something you like, buy it! I accept whatever currency you have.

 The shop changes stock (and location) every few weeks so if you see something you like, buy it! I accept whatever currency you have