"It was nice 'warming up' with you." Y/N joked and Miruko snorted. "Let's go." She said and they both jump down, talking about random things as they exit the city. Miruko sighed, looking at the cuffs on her wrists. "Let's go to Aizawa. I need these off." Miruko said, gesturing to their connected wrists by the handcuffs.

Y/N chuckled sheepishly. "Sorry." She said and Miruko waved her off. "It's fine, it's was your exam. Plus, you're not as annoying as the other brats in Class 1-B, especially that Monoma kid.." Miruko said and Y/N snorted. "You're the first to think that. It might be a stretch to say but I think your my only friend here now." Y/N joked.

Miruko shrugged, throwing her cuffed arm around Y/N's shoulder, making Y/N's arm go up to her shoulder. "I'll be your friend, brat." Miruko said and Y/N squawked in offence. "I'm not a brat!" Y/N replied and Miruko smirked. "Sure." Miruko replied and they bicker their way back to the security room to find Aizawa.

"If you don't call me a brat, I'll show you a polar-bear dog." Y/N said and Miruko cackled. "Sure, why not. I don't think those exist anymore." Miruko replied and Y/N laughed. "Meet me outside UA after school." Y/N replied and Miruko nodded.

They made it to the security room and they walked over to a tired Aizawa. "Fix this." Miruko ordered and Aizawa deadpanned, searching his pockets for the key. Suddenly, his movements started to get more rapid. "Any day now." Miruko raised an eyebrow at Aizawa.

"Uh.." He said before turning to Nezu, who searched his pockets. "Don't tell me you lost the key.." Y/N groaned as Aizawa glared at Nezu who turns to the other teachers who also search. Class 1-A sweatdropped, watching the teachers panic. "Quirk-cancelling handcuffs are basically indestructible! You better find that key cause we can't break it!" Miruko said and Aizawa sighed, dragging his hand down his face. "I don't get paid enough for this." He muttered.

"We.. can't find the key." Midnight said, making Y/N and Miruko exchange a look before they groaned. "I'll try get a blacksmith.." Nezu muttered, grabbing his phone. "Alright, everyone get changed." Aizawa ordered his class before turning to Y/N and Miruko as Class 1-A left with the teachers. "Go into the private changing rooms and get changed." He said and Y/N nodded before dragging Miruko along who huffed.

Y/N grabbed her stuff from the changing rooms before finding the private ones. Miruko had stolen Y/N's phone and was playing a game with one hand as the other was hanging in the air, following Y/N's movements as she got changed. "Why does this happen to me?" Y/N muttered as she buttoned up her shirt.

Miruko snorted. "Don't ask me. I didn't expect to be handcuffed to a 16 year old, I need to go on patrol.." Miruko muttered and Y/N sighed. "Well it looks like you either take me with you to patrol or you get a lazy day. Your choice, Miss Miruko." Y/N teased, grabbing her hero case. Miruko snorted. "I'll take the lazy day, thanks." Miruko said, tapping away on Y/N's phone, playing Subway Surfers as they walk out.

Since it was the end of the day, Y/N grabbed her stuff from her locker. They got weird looks from students so Y/N and Miruko quickly walked away. "Uh, where are we going?" Miruko asked as they walk along a path in the UA premises. "I live in the dorms in UA. They're not available to students yet, but uh.. I guess I'm special." Y/N explained and Miruko nodded before cursing that she died. Y/N snorted.

They arrived and Y/N waved at Appa. Miruko raised an eyebrow, wondering who she was waving at. "Appa! Come here!" Y/N said and Miruko jumped as the flying bison dropped to the ground in front of them. "Hey buddy!" Y/N grinned, walking over but stopped as Miruko didn't follow. "Wh-what's this?" Miruko asked, flabbergasted.

"He's a flying bison!" Y/N grinned before dragging her over to Appa, much to Miruko's protest. "He won't hurt you! He's just a giant lazy fur ball!" Y/N said and Miruko hesitated but Appa nudged his face against her hand and Miruko smiled, stroking Appa. "I'm still wondering where you got a flying bison from.. they're extinct." Miruko said and Y/N snorted.

"Nope, I saw a lot. They're still thriving." Y/N replied and Miruko raised an eyebrow. "I'm still wondering how you found a flying bison. They are historical creatures from thousands of years ago, during the bending era." Miruko said and Y/N sweats slightly, which Miruko noticed. She narrowed her eyes at Y/N but didn't say anything.

The UA dorm door opened and Naga walked out. Y/N wondered how she got down the elevator but shrugged and smiled as Naga charged towards her and tackled her. She laughed as Miruko was glomped by Naga too. "I told you, this is my polar bear-dog, Naga. She's a beauty." Y/N grinned, stroking Naga's fur as Appa laid down, yawning.

Miruko just stared at Naga shocked before stroking her fur. She chuckled. "Wow.. I thought you were lying." Miruko said and Y/N gasped dramatically. "Me? A liar! P-lease!" Y/N said, placing a hand on her heart before waving her off. Miruko snorted and Y/N laid back against Appa and Miruko followed.

Y/N started to rant to her companions and Miruko smiled as she watched Y/N rant. The kid was adorable. Naga looked interested and Appa was asleep but Y/N didn't mind.

When it got to night, Y/N made Appa fly back up to the roof before walking inside with a tired Miruko. "Want some dinner?" Y/N asked and Miruko shrugged. "Sure." Miruko replied and Y/N hummed. "Want some Ramen?" She asked and Miruko smiled, nodding.

When Y/N finished cooking, which took longer than normal due to Miruko tugging her wrist throughout the cooking session, she placed down the bowls on the table and started eating. Thankfully, and surprisingly, Miruko was ambidextrous, so she could use her chopsticks with her left hand.

"I need clothes." Miruko realised when she noticed she was wearing her hero costume still. Y/N shrugged. "I have some you can borrow." Y/N replied and Miruko nodded. "Ne, you might have to go to training camp with me." Y/N joked and Miruko snorted. "Imagine having to fight someone while handcuffed to each-other." Miruko said and Y/N chuckled.

"We can be the best fighting duo at camp if these are staying on us to get a blacksmith. Blacksmiths are so hard to find these days." Y/N whined. Miruko smirked as they walk to the elevator. Naga used the stairs, making Y/N surprised and feel a bit stupid when she realised there are actually stairs.

They walked out the elevator and Y/N opened her dorm room, Naga already in there lounging next to her bed. Y/N closed the door and walked over to her wardrobe, giving Miruko a pair of shorts, white t-shirt and a hoodie. Miruko took them gratefully and started to change.

It was annoying, with Y/N's wrist following her movements. So Y/N sat her down on the bed and grabbed her showing kit and started to modify the shirt and hoodie so there's a zip on Miruko's right shoulder, so she can actually get her arm through the sleeve. Y/N grabbed some pyjamas for herself and did the same. Miruko smiled, putting her arm through the sleeves. Y/N got changed before smiling at Miruko who yawned.

"Thanks." Miruko said and Y/N smiled back. "No problem." She replied before standing up and leaning against Naga. "I'll sleep down here, you can take the bed." Y/N said and Miruko shook her head.

"It would make your wrist sore. Here." Miruko said, sitting down next to Y/N and they lean against Naga who yawned.
"Night Miruko.." Y/N muttered and Miruko yawned. "Rumi.." Miruko said. Y/N looked at her, confused. "My name is Rumi Usagiyama.." Rumi replied and Y/N smiled. "Goodnight, Rumi." Y/N said and Miruko smiled at the way it sounded. "G'night.." Rumi mumbled, drifting off. Y/N fell asleep soon after.