------------------------------------------------------------

When Isagi entered the first room, he noticed how empty it was which made him feel a sense of confusion.

His mind raced with many predictions as to what the first stage would be, his eyes trailing around the room to keep an eye on anything that would reveal it to him.

"Hi!"

"Whoa!"

A holographic version of your body materialised right in front of him which in turn startled him and he stumbled back, staring at you with wide eyes.

"I'm here to explain what you'll be doing for this stage."

You didn't give him a chance to recover from the fright you gave him as your hologram walked over to the goalpost where another hologram which Ego had recently named as 'Blue Lock Man' had appeared by your side, a pair of gloves worn to reveal he would be the goalie.

"You have ninety minutes to score a hundred goals but it will get harder as you score more goals. Good luck!"

Your hologram vanished from the room and Isagi didn't have a chance to prepare himself as a ball was shot towards him from a random wall.

The ball bumped against his chest and he let it drop to his foot, controlling it with a bit of movement before he ran, making an attempt at a goal. He sent the ball spiralling towards the net, aiming for the top left corner but the hologram managed to block it at the last second.

"Damn it." He huffed out.

The next ball came and flames engulfed his eyes as his determination drove him to smash the net with the ball he took control of once again.

GOAL

He roared out his victory and grinned, pumped up to complete the first stage.

'It's time to test out my goal formula!'

------------------------------------------------------------

Anri walked inside the control room, seeing Ego seated on the side before her eyes settled onto your form.

She held her breath at the sight of you moving around the control panels with an amount of speed that gave her a sense of disbelief.

Ego didn't have to do anything, relaxed in his seat as he ate his lunch while you pulled the strings behind the first stage.

You were the master, controlling the entire stage as the players danced under the command of your holograms and machines.

"How long will you be working, [F/N]? You need to eat something and rest." Anri said with a hint of worry.

"I'm staying here until the stage is complete for everyone." You told, your eyes never leaving the screens.

"But, that will take hours!"

"I've eaten a big breakfast so I can fuel through this work. Don't worry, Anri-san." You assured her but it didn't help calm her worry for you.

"Leave her, Anri-chan." Ego ordered and she made a face at him which he chose to completely ignore.

"Fine..." She gave in, letting a sigh leave her lips as she took a seat next to Ego.

You glanced around each monitor, wanting to see if anything was out of place but your eyes caught onto a particular screen that was showcasing an odd scene.

"Is...Is he trying to hug my hologram?"

You released a frustrated sigh before pressing a button and leaning closer to the mic on the control panel.