CHAPTER 4

"Please hand in your phone and wallet."

You had been given the duty to help Anri give the students their uniform while they handed their belonging that were prohibited inside the facility and so far, everything was going smoothly.

You looked down at your tablet to check in one student before moving onto the next.

"Oh."

You looked up at the same time a boy stopped in front of you with a bright smile.

"So, this is what you meant." He was referring to you mentioning about meeting again and you nodded with a warm look in your eyes.

"Bachira Meguru. Welcome to Blue Lock." You handed him his uniform while an excited gleam appeared in his eyes.

"Thank you!"

He wanted to converse with you more but he had to go inside while you moved onto the next student.

You had to admit, you were slightly intimidated by his tall height and build as you had no choice but to tilt your head back.

"Kunigami Rensuke." You called him and he nodded to confirm his name as he took his uniform before sending you a friendly smile.

He walked past you and went inside while you picked up another uniform.

"Chigiri Hyoma."

You were immediately entranced by his fabulous hair as it looked to be taken care of very well and it seemed to bother him as he took the uniform from your hand and scurried away from your gaze of awe.

You snapped yourself out of your daze and  quickly focused on the next student as they stepped in front of you.

"Kuon Wataru."

A polite smile was on Kuon's features as he thanked you for his uniform but before he left, he wanted to ask you a question.

"Are you a part of the team behind all of this?" He asked and you nodded, earning a look of surprise.

"You look like your the same age as me." You could tell he was assuming you were out of high school because of the fact that you were working at the Blue Lock facility.

"I'll be introducing myself after you all settle in so for now, it's a secret." You winked in his direction and he chuckled.

"Raichi Jingo."

The boy in front of you was one who you assumed to exude confidence but as soon as you addressed him, he was blushing and averting his eyes elsewhere.

"Thanks..." He grumbled, taking the uniform and walking inside rather faster than the others.

You didn't take his reaction to heart and moved onto the next student, a very tall boy who peered down at you with an expressionless face.

"Gagamaru Gin."

"Thank you. You're cute."

Before you could react, he was already walking inside and you gaped at the boy until someone cleared their throat.

"You must be Isagi Yoichi, right?"

You looked down at your tablet before confirming it with him and he nodded making you turn and pick up his uniform from the box.

"Here you go. Good luck, Isagi-san."

You smiled in a way that had him feel slightly flustered and he sent you a meek sign of gratitude as he went inside.

Igarashi Gurimu had seen you from the end of the line and had been waiting for his time to talk to you. He wanted to throw in a few flirty lines to make you blush and maybe you would fall for him since he was known for being charming...