Chapter 1

Its been a year since woodsboro
incident and me and my two sisters Sam and Tara moved to New York with our friends Mindy and Chad also siblings to move there for a fresh start. Me and my sisters roomate is Quinn Bailey the sister of Chads roomate Ethan Bailey/Landry I was just chilling in our living room watching two broke girls then suddenly someone opened the door. Ever since the ghostface attack of last year I've been paranoid so I grabbed a knife from the kitchen

After a few moments of silence the foot steps got closer and I was about to hit the intruder with the knife then I suddenly saw my older sister Sam I put the knife down sighing in relief. 'Jesus Sam I thought someone was robbing us' I told Sam with a shaky breath. 'Yeah sorry I shouldve knocked but damn you did came prepared, almost slashed me' she teased. 'And wheres Tara I tried to call her but she's not answering'. 'Well about that she went to the halloween party...' M/N confessed to Sam hes dead for snitching on Tara, but he couldnt lie to Sam. 'What I told her to not go did she atleast bring her taser?'.

'I dont know if our sister is particularly armed but hey shes safe our friends are there with her' M/N stated. 'Okay were going to that fucking frat party get your coat M/N' Sam told the confused boy and threw his coat at him.
'Sam wait up your too quick!'.
When they went to the frat part Sam told her brother he can hang out here a bit while she finds their missing probably drunk sister. Then while strolling around holding a half drunken beer bottle he saw his friends Ethan and Chad he waved at them

When M/n waved at him Ethan waved back with a toothy grin. 'Dude I swear to god youre so fucking gay' Chad told Ethan. 'And you noticed that now why? Plus I dont even like anyone Im just being friendly with him' Ethan stated. 'Whatever dude just talk to him Im gonna go check on Tara' Chad said as he walked pass drunk college teens at the party.
'Hey Ethan dude that costume looks so cute on you!' M/N exclaimed when he saw what his friend was wearing.

Ethan began to feel heat go up to his face. 'W-Well uhm I just made this an hour before we went here so thats why it looks like its half assed haha....' Ethan said to M/N akwardly as he scratches the back of his neck. 'Ethan are you alright dude youre look red do you have a fever?' M/N questioned. M/N put the front part of his hand to check Ethan's temperature. When he did this Ethan just got the more flustered. 'Im not lets just go gind your sisters oh there they are theyre leaving with the others so lets go' he told M/N while pointing at their friends leaving to house.

The next day the group was hanging out in the benches of their college. 'So why are we here again?' Ethan questioned the group. 'Well were here to find out and see who are the suspects are and their motives' Mindy spoke to the group. After Mindy accused and harassed everyone on being ghostface. They all were just chilling till they heard M/N flirt with Ethan. 'Ethan is that a new shirt it you look really cute with it on, but better without the shirt' he said while winking at Ethan.

'W-well I mean yeah HaahA my dad just bought this for me last week while shopping' Ethan replied trying not to faint. The group just raised their eyebrows.
Then when M/N was rizzing up the poor boy who was as red as a tomato Anika spoke up. 'Eww get a room you homos' she teased while making a gagging action.
'That could be you tonight if you could stop trying to hide that you like me' M/N whispered to Ethan's ear sensually. Everyone has a breaking point and this was Ethan's. He dramatically fainted but his sister Quinn caught him.

'Jesus M/N for a virgin you do know how to flirt I'll give you that my brothers legit malfunctioning'
The group laughed and teased the two boys. 'Chill I was just joking' M/N told the group covering the fact that he had the crush on the brunette. 'Yeah joking I wouldnt say flirting with your bestfriend who you always tell me was cute was just joking' Sam said while walking up to them. 'And my older sister is here to expose me' M/N exclaimed while crying crocodile tears.

While they were just at their dorm chilling. M/N walked up to Ethan with snacks. 'Hey dude wanna watch the notebook?' He questioned Ethan while he was scrolling through netflix. 'Sure why not we dont watch romantic movies that much' Ethan said while clicking on the movie. An hour or two passed and they finished the movie. Ethan was a sobbing mess and M/N was still crying. 'Dude your eyeliners smuding cause of your tears' Ethan told the H/C boy. 'Oh right shit thanks E' M/N replied. Ethan blushed at the nickname. Then Tara went into the living room stuffing marshmallows down her throat. 'Ethan why does my brother look like he just witnessed the murder of his parents?' Tara asked him.

'Well for your information sis we just watched the notebook without knowing it was a cinematic master piece that made both of us cry' 'and I shouldve worn water proof eyeliner' he continued. 'Damn I thought yoi guys watched the babadook' she said while still eating the marshmallows. 'Whatever Tara im going to go to the bathroom and fic myself up' 'Ethan you going yo stay here right?' He asked the curly haired brunette. 'Yessir im staying for the night since chads with his boyfriend' Ethan said to both of them.

'Boyfriend?!' Both lf the siblings said in shock. 'Well yeah his name is Sean hes like a year younger than me an M/N hes also filipino if thats good information' Ethan said while drinking Dr Pepper.
While M/N went into his bathroom still shocked that Chad was in a relationship. 'I think I know him he's in my calculus class he always asked my help if hes struggling with the topic' Tara remembered because that name was familiar to her. 'He also has juicy gossip about out college he once told me a male student was in a relationship with Professor Nicholas' Tara gossiped to Ethan.
'Jesus where does he get his intel from that sounds very private'

After a few minutes Ethan was waiting for M/N to get off the shower while sitting on his bed.
After theree minutes M/N walked out of his bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist.
Ethan was a flustered mess he couldnt stop looking at his crushes six pack. 'You okay E? you look very flustered' he asked the boy who was slowly turning red.
M/N got into his pyjamas and cuddled up wiy Ethan. 'Goodnight dude' he whispered to Ethan. 'Y-yeah goodnight M/N' Ethan replied back to M/N very flusterd since M/N was hugging his waist tightly since hes very sensitive there. Then they drift off to sleep Ethan dreaming about the plan he and his family made to prepare for the murders their about to commit.

Hope yall liked the first chapter I tried lmao 😭