𝟎𝟑, fourth of july

Start from the beginning

Suddenly she felt arms wrapping around her before throwing her into the air before she dropped below the water.

"Alright now I wanna fight," she gasped as she got back above the water. She wiped her eyes before her face turned into disappointment once she realized it was Von.

"Dayvon? Oh, it's up now!" She yelled before splashing water on him. She closed her eyes as she splashed water because it stung. ''Say your sorry,'' she laughed before feeling arms wrap around hers.

''Say I'm sorry King von,'' Dayvon said as she struggled to get out of his grip. Her back was pressed against his chest.

''Your a cornball,'' she laughed. ''You're not the king of nothing.''

''Word?'' He grinned before he started tickling her.

''Stop I need to pee,'' she laughed but she was being deadly serious. ''Okay okay, King von damn!'' Von smirked in satisfaction as he loosened his grip. Teoni turned around and came face to face with him.

She felt a weird feeling like something was pushing her to close the gap between them. And so she got on her tiptoes that were until she felt water get splashed on her face.

"Von nigga!" Booka yelled making Teoni stop whatever she wanted to do and put her attention on him. ''Come record my flip.''

''I'll be back,'' he told her before he got out of the water and walked over to their side. Teoni sighed in relief as she got up and sat on the edge of the pool, with her feet in the water.

Taking a seat beside her was Jenn, with a bucket of ice cream. They sat in silence as they watched Von film the boys doing flips. ''Tata acts like he doesn't have a broken arm,'' Jenn said breaking the silence.

''Nothing phases him,'' Teoni laughed before sneezing.

''You cold?'' Jenn asked making Teoni nod. ''Come wimme.''

Once they entered the house Jenn gave her low-waisted blue jeans, a black bra, a black plain cropped shirt, and a fresh white towel. ''Everything else you need should be in the washroom.''

''Where'd you get these pretty clothes from? Oh were these from before you became,'' Teoni cut herself off before humping the air.

''Bro what? Chill out,'' Jenn stale faced her making her laugh. ''Tata and I went shopping before and he said these would like fire on you.''

''Aw, you guys are so sweet, '' Teoni blew a kiss. ''Girl catch it!''

'' I'm doing it because I'm a gentle lady, not because you told me to." Jenn replied before catching the kiss and holding it on her chest and walking out the door.

Once she was done taking her shower she felt so nice and clean. She used hot water without having to boil it first! She felt on top of the world.

''Twin that's you?'' Booka said shocked as she walked down the stairs.

''What?'' She yawned as she covered her mouth taking a seat beside Von.

"Nothing, it's just, we ain't never seen you dressed like that before," Durk interrupts.

''Yeah, you be dressing like a little boy,'' Booka added making her kiss her teeth.

''Thanks for this Tata!" She walked to him and pulled him into a hug before going back to her seat.

''Anything for you.''

Von was the only one that hadn't said anything. But he was staring at her the whole time."What, I look weird or something?"

"Nah, you look," he said before pausing and scanning her, "You look pretty ass hell on foe' nem."

A big grin took over her face, ''Say swear.''

''Alright, you're doing too much.'' He said making them all laugh.

''Wheres Jenn?'' She asked.

''On a call,'' Durk responded. Nodding her head she searched for a clock and when she finally found one, her heart dropped.

Biting her nails and shaking her legs out of habit didn't go unnoticed by Von.

"Wassup witchu folks?" He whispered in her ear.

''I-I was supposed to be home an hour ago Von,'' her voice cracked making him sit up immediately.

''Fuck, fuck why didn't you say something sooner?'' He whispered as he started putting his camera in its case.

She shrugged before blinking away her tears, ''I don't know I lost track of time in the shower.''

''Don't cry lil folks ima get you home, come on.'' He said as she stood up.

''You guys are leaving?'' Tata asked.

''Yes.'' Von replied.

''We are?'' Booka and Durk asked making Von nod. ''Can you just pick us up tomorrow?''

''Okay, pass me the key.''

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

''Teoni you need to breath okay?'' Von spoke softly to her as he wiped her tears. If she continued breathing like that she was going to hyperventilate.

''V-Von I'm scared.'' She hiccuped before stretching her arms out, he walked into the hug wrapping his arm around her waist and drawing circles around it.

''I know lil folks but I need you to calm down, I'd go in there with you but I know I'll only make it worst. ''

She nodded her head in agreement.

''Okay how about this I'll wait in the staircase, if they try to do anything crazy just run here.''

''But what if I never run there, I-I don't want you sleeping on the staircase again.'' She mumbled into his chest but he understood her clearly.

''I just want to make sure you're okay.''

''I love you so much Dayvon,'' she spoke softly as they let go of each other.

''I love you more Teoni.'' He kissed her forehead before going to the staircase, Teoni took a deep breath before unlocking her door with her key.

Her apartment was very small so everything was very close together. The dining room was basically in front of the door. And from the looks of it, dinner was ready.

''Good evening Mom and Dad,'' she sent a weak smile as she took a seat on the table.

''Teoni look at the clock,'' her dad said. ''Does it look like it's evening?''

She stared at the 8:30 PM before speaking, ''N-no.''

''Where were you?''

''With my friends at t-''

''Don't tell me the store because I went there and the doors were locked!'' He yelled before slamming both his fists on the table. ''And where are your clothes?''

''I was with my friends I swear.'' She cried as she realized how stupid she was for forgetting her clothes at Jenn's house.

''So where are those clothes from? You're stealing from me now? Or are you a prostitute?'' He spoke quickly not giving her time to answer.

"I go-" Before she could finish what she had to say she felt a ting on her cheek followed by another one across her whole face, her dry lips splitting. She looked at her mother through her watery eyes, but her mother stayed seated and quiet.

Teoni went towards her room and quickly locked the door behind her. The tears started falling as she thought about how she was going to tell Von to just go home.

''Open this fucking door Teoni!'' Her dad yelled from the other side making her push her bed to the front of the door. ''That stupid criminal has you disrespecting me under my own roof? The next time you see him be prepared to get out of my house. And to never see him again 'cause he's going to jail.''

And so that night she did what she did best, she cried.

HERVISUALS
leave a vote & comment.
y'all ion why my votes are so low now😭
but it makes me so unmotivated to write.
Anyways,  When's yall birthdays?