"Hey... We are not..."
Colin said, pouting at her mother.

Mrs. Ramirez just gave her a slight chuckle then turned her attention to me.

"So... Miss Cirillo.... Will you accept this offer, if not please immediately leave my house, so we can't waste my time."
She said, sternly. Leaning back at the couch, crossing her arms.

She is one heck, of intimidating woman, and I kinda like that. The fudge!

I pulled my self from my reverie, and answered Mrs. Ramirez.

"Yes, Mrs. Ramirez. I accept my new job."
I formaly replied.

She smiled at me, then she looked down at her phone, not giving me another second of her time.

I walked out of her sight and back into where Quin is, and she pulled me back towards the pool area, as soon as we arrived at the pool area, she hugged me tightly and started squealing. 

Fortunately, It's Quin's dream job to be Mrs. Ramirez personal assistant. Which I gladly would give way to Quin.

Like, I mean, I'm just doing this job because I was curious, and bored.

Quin started rambling about her new job, and she also gave me some tips on how to handle the three sisters.

Our bubble was pop, when we heard a voice.

"Quin. Mom needs you, and Hela you'll be accompanying me today."
The voice said, from the door.

It's Colin. Quin excused herself and immediately went to find Mrs. Martinez, while I walk towards Colin, giving me a coy smile.

"What's with that smile??"
I ask skeptical. I know she's planning something mischievous for today.

"I'm just gonna ask you to accompany me, going to the mall. To shop. And we... Are gonna... Take your car."
Colin said, with a mischievous smile.

I facepalm myself, and sigh. Colin grabbed my hand, tugging Me towards the door, while rambling.

"What car do you have???"
"Is there an air condition in your car??"
"I'm not gonna be embarrassed when Im seen in your car??"
Colin rambles.

Lord give me strength, to make it through today, without punching her.

"Do you even have a car??"
She asked, as we are now outside.

I just sigh, and pull out my keys from my purse.

I pressed the unlock button and my grey Porsche 911 turbo S, immediately light up.

Colin stop walking, as she saw my car.

"NO FUCKING WAY!!!"
She screamed like a child.

"YOU OWN THIS CAR?!"
she squealed??

I laugh a little and nod.

"Yes. I own this car. It's one of my dream car, so I worked hard just to buy this."
I lied. I don't want them to know, the real me.

Colin didn't even listed to what I said, as she immediately entered the car.

"THIS IS SO COOL!!"
she screamed from the inside.

The exterior of the car, is purely grey, and the interior is purely red.

I entered my car, and put the key in. I started the ignition and started exiting the Ramirez residence.

"So.... Where are we going???"
I ask.

"Rodeo Drive!!"
She squealed like a child.

I smile at her antics, and navigated my way there.

Colin is busy fiddling with the stereo, while I drive through the busy streets of Los Angeles.

I parked my car, and went outside. We are greeted by the busy people, passing us.

Thank God, there's no paparazzi swarming us yet.

So just to be safe, I dialed Quin's number, asking for the security in our location, it's better to be safe than sorry.

Colin tug my arm, leading me towards the Louis Vuitton store. Colin just grabbed anything she taught "gorgeous". She even grabbed The same thing over and over again.

While I stand in the corner, just watching Colin, as if she's just grabbing some candies in a candy store.

Honestly, I'm over with branded things.

(No offense)

To me, every designer boutiques are just so overated. That's just my opinion.

I was pulled back from my reverie, when Colin called my name.

"Hey, Hela. Can you pay for now?? Hehe... I kinda left my wallet at the house."
She said, slightly scratching her head.

I sigh and took out my phone.
"Let me just call Quin, so I can ask your mother for some money."

"NO!! PLEASE DONT CALL HER!!,,"
Colin said in a panic.
I never pressed the call button.

"Why?? I don't have any with me, and you don't. So how are gonna pay for this??"
I ask, seriously.

Colin sighed, and nodded.

Turns out she already reach her limit in spending today, so inorder, to avoid chaos, Mrs. Ramirez paid the boutique and Colin decided that we should grab a bite.

We settled at the nearest caffe.

I ordered my common favorite coffee, and a slice of cheesecake and two pieces of Cookies.

While Colin also got her prefered coffee, along with some club sandwiches.

The securities that i requested, finally arrived at our location, just in time because some paparazzi already took some photo of Colin.

While I made sure to cover my face, with shades, and sometimes my hand.

I made sure that I sat, my back at the paparazzi, shouting Colin's name.

We started eating our food, I sigh as the caffeine hit my tongue.

Then Colin asked me something that it almost made me spit my coffee.

"So did you and my sister fuck?"