Kie parks the car a few blocks away from the Wreck and the teens walk into the restaurant through a back entrance. Rosa drops into a chair and closes her eyes, exhausted.

"Hey um... sorry about what I said" Pope sits down next to her and looks at her guiltily, Rosa opens her eyes as he starts talking and then looks at him "It's alright. You're right yes...I am a kook but believe me Pope even if I am a kook I love you all so much and I would do or give anything for you." Pope looks at her and smiles slightly "Yeah I know, you already proved that Rosa" he nods and Rosa smiles at him.

"Here..." Kie hands them both a bottle of water which Rosa immediately opens and takes a few sips "Thanks..." she groans in relief and JJ then gently pulls her up "I'll kidnap Rosa then yes? We'll sleep together on a bench" he nods to the others and walks with her to a bench where he has pushed a second one over so the two of them can rest there together.

"Wait..." he disappears in a storage room where he gets two pads and puts them on the benches so that the two can lay softly. Rosa looks at him and smiles as she lies down, JJ eyes her and then lies down next to her.

"When this is all over...will you sleep at my place again?" She turns to JJ and looks at him questioningly.

"Are you mental? Of course, I'm not going to pass up this incredibly comfortable bed" he grins at her and Rosa laughs softly as Pope and Kie lay down as well.

"Good night JJ" she kisses him briefly and then rests her head on his chest, causing him to put his arm around her and smile.

"Good night Bonita" he closes his eyes and strokes her back until he falls asleep himself.

Sirens can be heard outside all the time, which is why Rosa lies awake half the night worrying if he's okay and where he is.

Rosa sits up sleepily as she hears footsteps, she looks at JJ and Pope who are standing at the window talking quietly, but Rosa can't hear what they are saying

Rosa sits up sleepily as she hears footsteps, she looks at JJ and Pope who are standing at the window talking quietly, but Rosa can't hear what they are saying. She picks up her cell phone and looks at the messages, causing her to sigh. Then she dials her father's number.

"Buenos días. Estoy bien, papá. Por favor, no te preocupes. Te prometo que volveré a casa pronto, ¿de acuerdo?" She says quietly, but Pope and JJ turn to her as she starts talking.

"No, John B no está conmigo" she looks at the boys who smile slightly at her.

"Volveré a casa esta noche. Te quiero. Adiós..." she hangs up and then stands up "Good morning fellas" she smiles a little and sighs as she hears the police cars.

"Morning princess" JJ puts his arm around her waist and Pope eyes the two of them briefly, as it's obvious they have feelings for each other.

"He's pinched for sure, man" JJ looks at Pope and then out the window.

"No. They wouldn't still be patrolling if they caught him" Pope explains, looking out as well.

"Let's hope" JJ says quietly and pulls Rosa closer to him, who leans against him, enjoying his closeness.