"They can go to the dorms with you, though the flying bison might have to be either on the roof, in the woods behind the building. Unless you manage to get him to fit in the living area downstairs then I would be impressed." Nezu said, looking down at her bison who yawned, flopping on his back making Y/N smiled.

"Thank you, Nezu." Y/N said as Nezu jumped down onto his chair and opened his drawer and getting out a key. "It's no problem. I'm honoured to have the Avatar at my school." Nezu said and Y/N blinked before smiling. "Here's the key to the dorm. It's a 5-10 minute walk from here." Nezu said and Y/N grinned, shaking his hand after he gave her the key.

"Thanks Nezu. I'll see you soon. I've got to unpack. When do I get my uniform?" Y/N questioned, now standing by the door. "I'll have someone deliver it to you later on today. Have a good day, Ms Y/N." Nezu said and Y/N nodded, sending one last wave before leaving. She remembered the way through UA so she managed to get outside quicker this time.

She met up with her companions and walked with them to the new dorms. "You will have to stay on the roof of the dorms for now. I'm sure it's comfy." Y/N said, stroking Appa's fur. Appa grunted in agreement as they arrive. He quickly floats up to the top of the dorms and laid down on his back, falling asleep. Y/N smiled before walking into the dorms, Naga trailing after her.

She opened the door and looked inside. It looked pretty nice. She wondered why the students haven't moved in, but it must be because all the dorms for all classes haven't been fully built yet. She checked a room chart on the wall, she saw a bunch of names. She was on the top floor, next to a girl called Yaoyorozu.

She looked at the elevator before walking inside it, Naga followed. Naga was a giant companion, not as big as Appa. But it was still surprising because her female companion actually fit. It wasn't too tight either. They made it to the top floor and she found her room, and opened it. It was very plain. She had some work to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was so lucky she had money. Or she would have never actually would have been able to get stuff for her room. It looked pretty good. She just had to unpack a few more clothes and other things like scrolls, weapons etc,

(This but remove the plant in the right corner with a punching bag and a bunch of weapon holsters on the wall filled with weapons, etc

(This but remove the plant in the right corner with a punching bag and a bunch of weapon holsters on the wall filled with weapons, etc.)

She looked at Naga who lounged by the wall and smiled. She sat down in front of Naga and leaned back against her. Naga didn't mind and circled around Y/N more. Y/N closed her eyes, deciding to get a Power Nap before someone arrived with her uniform.

Not even thirty minutes later when she heard someone knock at her door. She blinked and got up. She stretched before walking to the door, opening it. She was greeted with a grumpy, tired looking man. He wore a black t-shirt and his hair was up in a bun. He had a scar under his eye.

"Your uniform." He said and Y/N took the box. "Thank you.." she smiled and he grunted back, before leaving. Y/N sweatdropped, leaning out the doorway, watching his retreating back. "Uh, have a nice night!" She said, getting another grunt in return.

She heard the elevator doors close and blinked before walking back into her room, closing the door and opening the box. She saw the UA blazer, a few white UA button up shirts, and pants. She requested pants because she didn't like skirts. She doesn't know how people survive in them.

She blinked as she realised she didn't have any shoes and forgot to buy some. She groaned. She would just wear her boots. She couldn't be bothered to buy any. Let's just hope her teachers wouldn't get annoyed. She put her uniform in her wardrobe and clapped her hands when she was done. "Alright, let's make you both some dinner." Y/N said, and Naga followed as she walked to the elevator and down to the kitchens.

She had to cook nearly 5 meals for Appa and two for Naga. She just made herself some Katsudon. She flew up to the top of the dorms with her air bending and placed down the food for Appa who ate it happily. She smiled as he finished and cleaned the giant bowl with her water bending.

She made the bowl with her earth bending. She cleaned it and filled it with Water for Appa before giving him a few pats before floating back down and walking inside the dorms where Naga finished her food. She washed up and dried everything before putting it all away and going back to her dorm with Naga.

She made a bowl out of earth bending and filled it with water, placing it in the corner of her room by the door for Naga. She got into her pyjamas and laid down on her bed as Naga laid down at the end of the bed on the floor. "Goodnight Naga." She said, getting a yawn in return and she smiled, falling asleep.