chapter 1

Stanley stood before the two buttons, sighing as his hand grazed over the on button, smiling to himself knowing what was to happen. He rather liked this ending he had to admit, the way he was talked to brought a sense of pleasure over him, but he never had enough time to act on it. Just as the man was about to push the button a thick, black "thing" grabbed his wrist, moving it off the button and pinning it to the metal. Stanley was stunned, and almost paralyzed as he felt something push against his back, a hot breath traveling down his neck.

  "You don't want to do that again Stanley… I know you just want me to speak to you in such a powerful, disgusted way..." The Narrator paused, smiling to himself though Stanley couldn't see.

   "I know you just want me to speak to you in such a powerful, disgusted way. I offer you this, I get to feel and ruin your untouched insides and you get me treating you like a dirty pig? How's that?"

   His accent was strong, and his voice was filled with venom. Like a snake he could bite into Stanley and ravish him of life within minutes.

  Stanley knew this of course. He loved the power The Narrator had over him, no matter if the story depended on his choice he knew the Narrator could break him easily.

  Stanley nodded to the shadows words, biting his lip as he felt a painfully tight constraint against his wrists looking up to see the all familiar Adventure Line™ binding his wrist together.

  Next Stanley's pants were dropped to the floor, the cold air of the Mind Control Facility greeting his bare thighs and ass. An even colder hand then grabbed his ass, toying with the flesh. A human came from the Narrator, clearly he enjoyed the feeling of Stanley's rear in his end; the cold hand left his backside, now moving up to Stanley's face.

  The man finally got a good look at what the figure was made of. But to his disappointment it didn't look like much, a 3D object yet almost see through. The fingers pressed gently against his lips, a voice whispering in his ear.

  "Be good, Stanley, this will help it hurt less," the Narrator hummed, amused by Stanley's fear. And with his words the brunette's mouth opened just enough for the three digits to enter. The shadow smiler widely, twisting and turning his fingers against Stanley's tongue like some sort of fight.

  Slowly then the fingers were pulling out, returning to their rightful spot  against the brunette's hole. Stanley took a deep breath as the finger slowly penetrated him, his spit caught in his throat, almost making him choke as he let out a soft cry.

*"It hurts… !"* he thought to himself, knowing this was the only way the Narrator would hear his whine.

  The narrator then hushed him, soothing Stanley's ache with his voice, "shhh, quiet dear. I know it hurts, you're very tight. Untouched until now, and you'll only ever be touched by me. Stanley, I'll make you feel good but you have to be a good mutt and deal with a little pain~"

  Stanley's breathing grew shallow at his "friends" words. Nodding his head as his stomach tightened, his hard cock dripped with precum already.

  A sight to behold: Stanley bent over, pants around his ankles, cock pushed against the cold metal of the button holding desk (I dunno what to call it). Fingers sliding in and out of his tight heat, curling them ever so slightly to make him let out soft moans, drool already coaxing his lips.

  *"Please…"*Stanley's inner voice croaked, head bent down, facing the gray metal. One of the cold hands squeezed the front of his neck, forcing his head to look  up at the black screen in front of him, from the corner of Stanley's eyes he could see the yellow glow of his Narrator's eyes.

  "Please what, dear?"

  Stanley could hardly think of an answer, letting out a sheer cry as a third finger found its way inside him when he did not respond.