𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒅

Start from the beginning

"You're worried for me after everything I put you through? You're really something."

"Fine, I can leave." I shrugged and got up.
Ethan grabbed my arm.

"Wait, don't leave."

I stopped. "You can say it nicer."

"Please don't leave?"

"Alright i'll stay." I smiled and sat back down. His smile faded and got more serious.

"Y/n I want you to know everything I said about you was to trick Quinn. I didn't mean any of it."

"Please don't tell me this is what you were crying over."

"I wasn't crying."

"Ethan, there's still tears on your face."

"I-I just washed my face."

"I already saw you crying earlier. There's nothing to hide."

"Okay fine, but that wasn't what I was crying about. It was about my
family.. I know they tried to kill all of us, but they're still my family. Watching them die right in front of me- I just-" He started to cry again. He put a hand over his face to try to cover himself.

I put my arm around him and let him lay on my shoulder and cry. I didn't know what to say so I just let him cry. I mean, i'm not going to defend his family. He has to know that his family is horrible but he can figure that out on his own.

__________

A few moments pass and he slowly stopped crying. "Thank you Y/n.."

"For what?"

"For being there for me even after everything I did to you.. I promise that will never happen again."

"It better not." I laughed. Ethan got up from my shoulder and wiped his tears.

It was silent for a few moments until Ethan spoke "Y/n?"

"Yeah Ethan?"

"We never got to finish the movie."

"You wanna watch beverly hills chihuahua right now?" I said jokingly.

"We can watch whatever you want. It doesn't have to be the chihuahua movie... i'll even watch that horrible movie, twilight I-"

"Ethan." I cut him off before he started rambling.

"Yeah?"

"Is this really about watching the movie?"

"Maybe?"

"How about we do something else?" I got closer to him. I'm just gonna go for it.

"B-but I thought you wanted to watch the movie?" He started to get red, but he didn't move.

I was just inches away from his face. I looked at his lips then at him to see he was already looking at mine. "Can I?" I asked to make sure.

He nodded eagerly. I smiled. My lips were almost on his until-

SLAM.

Me and Ethan backed away from each other right when we saw the door slam open and see the whole group.

No fucking way. Not again. I was brave for the first time and they ruined it.

"Did we just cock block you?!" Mindy said.

"No! We weren't doing anything!" I started to get defensive.

"Chad give me my 25 bucks right now."

"Why the fuck is it 25 now." Chad questioned.