025. i did something bad

Start from the beginning

Once Charlie and Hope were by Lizzie, the blonde linked her arm through Hope's free arm and the trio began to walk away. Josie went to follow but Charlie quickly said to her, "We don't need anymore negative energy Josette, so why don't you just stay here?"

Josie deadpanned her brother and watched as the trio left. Niko could tell she was upset, and wished for just a moment he could escape the negative emotions he was feeling from everybody this morning.

"You started this." Aphrodite spoke up, still sitting by Laura. Josie turned to Aphrodite,  a hurt expression on her face, "I'm aware of that, but I want to know how to fix it."

"Hmm.. well you do feel guilty for your actions, so that is a start." Niko began, as Josie looked to him. "Are you reading my mind?!" She asked in a panic, as she tried to cover her head with her hands as if it would stop him.

Aphrodite and Laura burst out laughing, as this was wildly normal for them. Everyone at Auclair Academy had gotten used to Niko looking into people's minds, because most of the time he really couldn't help it. When Niko looked at a person, he wouldn't just see a person but their feelings and thoughts too.

"Sorry... I can't help it. I don't mean to pry." The Shiratori admitted, feeling embarrassed.

"Well, I have to ask you..." Aphrodite trailed off, catching Josie's attention. "Are your apologies genuine and meaningful? Or are you just trying to smooth things over for your own reputation and benefit?" She asked, as Josie looked away, thinking about it.

"Because if it's the latter, than don't waste your time... you're not going to fix any of these broken relationships if you aren't being genuine." The De Martel continued.

Josie suddenly got to her feet, "You're right— and I have a list of apologies to make..." She confessed, "But... there's one in particular that is really overdue." She said, before she rushed away, leaving Aphrodite and the Shiratori cousins.

Laura got to her feet, as did Aphie. "I think your words may have left an impact on her." Niko piped up, as the trio began to walk together. "Her thoughts were clouded with guilt... I think somebody in particular may have been on her mind." They added.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Tori stood by the garden, that the younger kids regularly cared for, as she looked at the sad state of the plants.

One thing she had enjoyed growing up, was keeping all of the plants alive in the Mikealson compund. She was the only one who seemed to take care of them, other than her Aunt Freya.

Looking at the Salvatore school garden, Victoria was disappointed in how dry it looked— the plants were surely starving.

The blonde haired hybrid picked up a large watering can, before speeding away to a tap to fill it with water. Soon she returned, and she went through the garden to water every starved plant.

"Oh you poor things... you must be so thirsty." Tori sighed, before she felt a presence. "Yes, Carice... I'm talking to the plants." The O'Connell-Mikealson grumbled awkwardly before she turned around to indeed see the Bailey witch standing there.

"I've never seen a vampire so interested in a garden." Clary admitted, as usually the witches seemed to care for it, since most of the plants were used in their spells and rituals.