025. i did something bad

Start from the beginning

Victoria had once meant everything to him, and now he just wanted to keep his distance. Sure, he appreciated the apology but... there was no way he could accept it instantly and move on as if Tori didn't really do some damage to the wolf.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

By the docks, Niko stood with a punching bag as Hope was throwing balled fists of fury at the bag. Sitting nearby were Aphrodite and Laura, who were watching.

"Hey Hope... please don't kill Niko." Laura spoke up, while Aphrodite sat behind her, braiding her raven locks. Laura was meeting up with Maya and had asked that her roommate made her hair look pretty for their date (even though they didn't call it that)

Hope looked to Niko, wondering why he hadn't said anything about her punching the bag receiving too much force, and then she saw his nervous expression. "I can sense that you're very upset with yourself." Niko stated.

"I am." Hope admitted, as she punched the bag again. "I basically let the Necromancer go. I should have killed him when I had the chance, but Dr Saltzman and Salvatore both said not to and now he is free because Kiara took the freaking knife to Malivore!" The Mikealson finished, as she had punched her way through the bag now, as the stuffing went everywhere.

"Well... that is definitely broken." Niko spoke as Hope sighed. "Fuck, I wasn't finished punching it yet." She confessed, still agitated.

"Woah, what happened here?" Lizzie asked, as herself, a now awake Charlie and Josie approached the docks. Lizzie separated from her siblings to walk over to her girlfriend.

"Hope was a little angry." Niko stated, holding the remnants of the boxing bag in their hands. "A little? I'm fucking outraged." Hope responded. "Hope... none of this is your fault." Niko assured her, but she refused to believe it.

Aphrodite looked a little confused to why Josie was with them, since there had been a lot of drama between the Saltzman-Salvatore siblings as of late. As if Charlie could read the mind of his sister's girlfriend he said, "Josie has burnt her bridges with everyone else so now she just follows us like a lost puppy."

"Hey! Could you stop with the comments? All of you?" Josie snapped, growing frustrated at her siblings remarks lately, particularly from Charlie and Lucas.

"Hey... I didn't say anything." Lizzie stated, looking as though she was a child who had just gotten in trouble from their parents. "You did nothing wrong." Aphie assured the blonde before placing a rough kiss on her forehead.

"Wonderful. They brought their sibling drama here..." Niko sighed. "There is enough anger around here right now, so could you guys go somewhere else?" Hope snapped, as she had already been furious prior to them approaching the docks.

Lizzie, Charlie and Josie all looked at Hope in surprise for her anger before Niko awkwardly stated, "There is a lot of hostility on this dock... it's a little uncomfortable." They scratched the back of their head, nervously.

"Fine. But you're coming with us." Lizzie stated, looking at Hope. "What! why?" Hope asked the Saltzman. "Because some scream therapy is calling your name." Lizzie responded quickly.

"Wh— I don't need to scream in the woods, Lizzie." Hope huffed as Charlie linked his arm through Hope's. "Yes you do, Hope. Come on, you'll feel so much better." The Salvatore declared.