Sick

You awoke to the feeling of nausea.  Quickly you ripped the sheets off of yourself and ran to the bathroom.  You barely made it in time before you threw up.  After you threw everything up, you still dry heaved, gripping onto the sides of the toilet.  You heard someone walking into the bathroom.  "Are you okay, Love?"  It was your boyfriend Tom.  You stopped dry heaving and nodded.  "I think I might have caught a stomach bug.  I just don't know where."  It was a true mystery as to where you got the sickness.  No one at the coffee shop you worked at was sick, usually you had a strong immune system so all your co-workers would get sick before you even felt slightly sick.

Tom held you close to his chest, and kissed your forehead.  "Stop, you'll get sick."  You said, pushing him away.  "So what."  He said, kissing you once more on the cheek.  "How about we just have a Netflix and Chill day today?"  He suggested.  You gave him a look.  "Without the whole smutty part of it."  He squeezed you a bit tighter in his arms.  "Okay."

Tom carried you to the couch and you both sat and watched Netflix.  Your head fell onto Tom's shoulder as his hand went up your shirt, stopping at your belly.  He massaged it gently before whispering, "Feeling sick?"  You shook your head.  "Thank you, Tom."  He kissed the top of your head.  "I love you, babe."  You fell asleep in the middle of the fifth episode of Wednesday.  Tom shut off the tv, mostly because he was only watching it for you and picked you up carrying you to your bedroom.

--------Time Skip-----------

The next morning you awoke to the feeling of sick again.  It was odd since the sick feeling left after that morning.  You were feeling more and more fatigued everyday.  Suddenly the idea of something popped into your head.  In a rush, you ran out of the house and to the closest Walgreens.

You grabbed the closest pregnancy test and ran out of the store.  Driving home as fast as you could, you ran into the bathroom as soon as you came in.  "Babe, is everything okay, sweetheart?"  Tom asked walking into the bathroom.  You shook your head.  "I'm pregnant!"  Tom looked at you in shock.  But before he could have a reaction, police officers barged into your and Tom's apartment.  "Hands up!  You're under arrest for stealing that pregnancy test from Walgreens."

You looked at Tom desperately.  Instead of helping you he simply stared at you in shock as you were loaded into the back of a police car.  "Tom!"  You screamed, but he still stood there, watching you.  He watched you from the edge of the sidewalk as the police car drove down the street.  A single tear ran down his cheek and he went back inside.