"It's not pretty girl. I'll admit that I have sex but does sex make me a player? My Ex cheated on me and I wasn't in the right mindset, I was high and I decided to get my revenge by fucking her friend. I told Mikey all this and I guess he labeled me as a player."

He was quiet before he decided he would speak. "Why would I be a player anyways? Girl's rarely like me because they think I'm a scary unapproachable thug. It's cause of my scars ain't it?" He slightly chuckled but Y/N shook her head no. "You're not scary and unapproachable." She replied with a hug to make him feel better.

While she was pulling away, something fell from his pocket. She examined the clear bag filled with white powder. "Were you..."

"No. I had to leave to pick it up from my dealer."

"What...Does it feel like to do cocaine?" He looked at her out of curiosity. Grabbing the bag from her, he placed it back inside his pocket. "Why, you wanna try?"

"Hell no! I'm not going to throw my life away!" He rolled his eyes as he scanned his surroundings. Nobody was really at the park, only a few individuals scattered about. "I know how to handle my drugs Y/N. I mean, it doesn't even look like I do drugs. I take good care of myself, brush my teeth, shower, shit like that. 

You asked me how It feels. It feels fucking amazing." She nodded her head. She was curious to try it but she wouldn't.

"So what happens from here?" Sanzu asked and she shrugged. "I didn't have any plans today after school, the only thing I planned on doing was having this conversation with you."

"You wanna come to my apartment?" He asked her and she politely declined. "I can't go over anyone's house, I'm still on a punishment." She groaned and he nodded his head in understanding. "Are you going to your house to do cocaine?"

"What makes you say that?" He put his hands behind his head as he awaited a response. He felt a sting on his cheek. She had slapped him. "Because you have cocaine in your pocket, what the hell else are you going to do, carry it around all day?"

"Maybe, but I'm sex deprived." She looked at him out of the corner of her eyes to see a smirk on his features. He was staring at her a little too intensely.
"Why are you telling me this?" He shrugged his shoulders which left her in thought. Did he want sex with her? Maybe he was saying this because it's something he'd talk about being how weird he was.

"Well, there's plenty of girls out there to cure your desires." He nodded his head and remained quiet. She was getting a little uncomfortable from the silence and decided to speak. "So... you know we test tomorrow."

"Yeah, I was hoping something could happen to prevent that." He chuckled and she agreed with him. He went back to being silent and it bothered her. "Sanzu, what's wrong? You're quiet."

"M' just thinking." He replied and shut his eyes gently. She examined his features, most noticeably his eyelashes. "Pretty." She mumbled while continuing to admire them. She wondered how they were so long and pretty, did he do anything to get them like that, or were they just natural? "Sanzu?"

"Yeah?"

He hummed and she complimented his eyelashes. He thanked her while continuing to hum to himself. "You're so... quiet, it's not like you," Y/N stated whilst he noddes. His eyes opened then they landed on her. "I told you, I was thinking."

"I'm not even gonna question what you were thinking about." She mumbled which made him slightly laugh. "It's fine, I'm just thinking about you."

"Oh?"

Her cheeks were tinted with red and a warm feeling came over her. "You wanna know exactly what I'm thinking about?" His lips formed into a smirk but she shook her head no. "Just...Keep it to yourself." She smiled and he nodded his head in affirmation. Leaning over to kiss her cheek, he decided to give her another kiss on her lips. He then stood up and waved her goodbye like nothing happened.

"Sanzu." She quietly said his name after he left the park. She rubbed her shoulder wondering if she did anything wrong. "What did I do? Fuck! I must be doing something to  get him to leave so suddenly." She gave a breathy sigh as she stood up and ran as fast as she could to catch up to him. "Sanzu wait!"

He turned around with his hands in his pockets, stopping as she approached him. "Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry if I did Haruchiyo." He stood in front of her and lifted her head, giving her a small smile. "You're fine." He hugged her comfortably as she nodded her head. She still felt she did something wrong and it made her guilty.

His phone vibrated, alerting both of them as he unlocked it and saw the notification. His eyes scanned the screen before putting his phone back in his pocket. "You ok?" Y/N asked and he nodded. "There's a party tonight."

"Oh, you're going?" She asked him and he slightly nodded his head. "I guess I'll go, what about you?" She stared at the ground in thought. She wanted to go but she couldn't, she was still on punishment and had doubts about going to the party. Last time she was out of her mindset completely.

"I'll see if I can go." She said with a smile and he nodded. "I'll send you the address." He waved again then left. She waved too then walked the path to her own home.