14. we're on the bench

Start from the beginning

Hopper walks over to Will and picks him up. "Follow me." Then he walks out of Will's room with everyone following behind him.

Jonathan opens the front door for Hopper. "Take Denfield, then you'll see a large oak tree-"

Stephanie stays inside with Max...and everyone else but Max is more important.

Nancy goes out the back door to find heaters to take to Hoppers cabin, where they're going to basically exorcise Will. Steve follows closely behind Nancy, he says he's helping, but Stephanie thinks he's finally going to preform his musical number for her. Maybe even a tap dance as well.

Mike and El walk out next, holding hands.

After a while of sitting and waiting, Mike and Steve come back inside.

El and Hopper left to close the gate.

Jonathan, Nancy, Joyce, and Will left to burn the mind flayer out of Will.

Once all the cars leave, Steve and Dustin start to deal with the dead demodog in the living room.

Dustin throws everything out of the refrigerator while Steve's impatiently waiting for Dustin to finish because he's forced to hold the demodog.

Once Dustin finishes throwing everything out of the fridge he turns around. "Alright. It should fit now."

Steve sighs. "Is this really necessary?"

"Yes, it is, okay? This is a ground-breaking scientific discovery," Dustin scolds Steve like he's a child. "We can't just bury it like some common mammal, okay? It's not a dog!"

"Alright, alright, alright. You're explaining this to Mrs. Byers, alright?" Steve walks towards the  open refrigerator and shoves the demodog inside.  "Christ. Help me out."

"What am I supposed to do?"

"Get the door, man."

"Alright, I got the door."

"Ew. Jesus."

"God-"

Stephanie laughs while watching Dustin and Steve struggle and yell at each other.

Steve points at Stephanie. "What are you doing?"

Stephanie crosses her arms. "Watching you get scolded by a child. It's a pretty compelling watch. My favorite past time, actually."

"Go!" Steve points to the living room where the rest of the party is.

Without saying anything, Stephanie walks into the living room to find Max and Lucas cleaning up broken glass and Mike pacing.

Lucas stops cleaning. "Mike, would you just stop already?"

Mike stops pacing. "You weren't in there, okay, Lucas? That pan is swarming with hundreds of those dogs."

"Demodogs!" Dustin yells from the kitchen.

Stephanie gives Dustin her middle finger in return, looks at Max, and rolls her eyes to try and get a laugh out of her, but Max doesn't see her.