~Chapter Eight~

~
Enjoy
~

You jolt up as a scream escapes your mouth. Panicked, you looked around. You were left alone. No Moon, no Sun.

Your breathing quickened as the event of the nightmare replayed. You grab your hair tightly. With the tight grip, it was easy to pull. To which you did. You pulled at your hair, pulling some off.

Your eyes squinted shut as tears began to flow. Your breathing hitched. Slowly, you began to shake.

Suddenly, you felt something cold grab onto your hands. It gently removed your hands from your hair. Then it held them down by your waist.

Opening your eyes, you notice the familiar hands that are wrapped around you. Moon...

"You're fine, Star," he spoke gently. One of his hands moved to your head and began to stroke it. It calmed you down.

Your eyes moved over to the clock in your room. It was only 1:30?! You barely slept after that last nightmare!

"Star, why are you having so many nightmares?" Moon asked you. You look at his red eyes and shrugged. You didn't know. You never had this many nightmares in a single night like this. "I would tell you to sleep, but that isn't going to work."

You, unfortunately, have to go to work in around 5 hours. And it's not like you could not go. Moon noticed the upsetting look on your face. He could guess it was about the person who kissed you (technically) yesterday.

He didn't mention it, as it was so early in the morning. He then decided that it would be better to keep your mind busy. If he can't keep you sleeping, might as well keep you busy.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

It was time for work! You were so happy!

No, you weren't. You were dreading the moment morning arrived. You wished someone could be there and protect you from Penny.

Oh, was it mentioned that you have to work with her today? No? Well, you have to work with Penny! How.. fun...

You put on your uniform. Once you got to your door, you put on your shoes. Then you got a hug attack from behind.

You laughed, "Good morning, to you too, Sun."

"Why can't you stay Home?" he asked in a whiney voice. He acts like a child, you love it.

"Money reasons, Sun," you answer. "Now then, may I head off?"

He slowly retracted his arms from you. You turn around for a second to head pat him. Then, without thinking about it, you kiss his forehead. Then you wall out, locking the door.

As you walked to the Café, the feeling that was from last night returned to you. Well, it never left. You just ignored it.

You entered the building and saw Penny sitting with her head in her hands. You could tell she watched every single step you took.

"Hi, Boss~," she said. You gave a small wave. You walked to the back area and told her to take the orders and that you'll make the orders.

She simply nodded. You then saw she wasn't staring at your face as she should have. Instead, she stared at your ass.

You sighed as you saw someone enter. She took the order and you began to make the person their Caramel Mocha.

Today wasn't going to be fun...was it..?

~
Heya!
Heh, well damn. Shit's getting interesting, huh?

Anyways! Have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

574 Words
~